OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm at the gym and the Tsarnaev Trial verdict just came in. I haven't gotten off the bike because I'm attached to the TV in front of me.

I'm also emotional and probably should leave but I can't pull myself away. I'm not surprised, but still relieved that he's been guilty on all counts so far. Really curious to see what the next phase brings. I'm hoping for one outcome but I'm also biased (the marathon is a sacred event in my family and this area in general) and not able to look at this objectively. So who knows. All I know is the guilty verdict makes it a little bit more official for me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30/30

**rant below skim past if uninterested**​

its one of those weeks where nothing is working out. my ex who lives with my father and i is making me crazy every tie we talk lately we argue (which is crazy because we never fought like this when we were dating) i found out he lied to me about a few things which upsets me and he's said a bunch of things about me to people who use to be my friends. my father and mother argued all easter weekend (they're divorced) my father has continued to pout and play the oh poor me card why is everyone angry with me when i did nothing wrong sort of thing when all the incidents that occurred this past weekend were because of me and we haven't talked since friday... i have a final project thats worth 35% of my grade due tomorrow and i am so creatively blocked i can't think of anything and to top it all off the guy i had a 'thing with' hasn't been talking to me the past few days so i figure thats over.

suffice to say i hate the end of the semester and need to get out of the house before i start breaking some dishes.

I think the consensus of the general population is this week sucks and everything is difficult for no reason. I think we all need to sit down and eat our own, individual ice cream cakes and cry/scream/let it out.

Calories don't count if you're sobbing into your food, it's a proven fact. (Fact #35712 from my own personal book called "Lies I Tell Myself".)

I don't really want to make a thread about this, what happened to the TV show with high school cheer. It had the kid who's dad was in football but he wanted to be in cheer badly but it was a dare? Sorry if this really unspecific. It had a whole thread on it. Like 8 months ago?

I have a really bad week too. My cumputer broke and work is just messing with my head. I had plans to buy the livestream for nca collage nationals but that is not happening now.. I hope someone on here can post updates.

I'm at the gym and the Tsarnaev Trial verdict just came in. I haven't gotten off the bike because I'm attached to the TV in front of me.

I'm also emotional and probably should leave but I can't pull myself away. I'm not surprised, but still relieved that he's been guilty on all counts so far. Really curious to see what the next phase brings. I'm hoping for one outcome but I'm also biased (the marathon is a sacred event in my family and this area in general) and not able to look at this objectively. So who knows. All I know is the guilty verdict makes it a little bit more official for me right now.

All I know is that I would never have been allowed on that jury because they wouldn't have been happy with my answer to a specific question.

Last edited:
I am so dumb. I had a lab practical for my patient assessment today... so you get a "scenario" patient presentation and then have to do the exam and all neurological and orthopedic tests to diagnose the problem on a real patient. They give you 2 minutes to read the scenario before you walk into the exam room to decide what tests you need to do and let you write notes to yourself. so mid exam I just went rogue and decided not to do the test I wrote down and as the words were coming out of my mouth my brain was literally like "NJALLDAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" and as a result I said the interpretation of my findings all backwards and lost points.

:( @Eyes On The Prize sign me up for the ice cream cake party. I still have 12 finals left before next friday :eek: let's hope they don't all turn out like that disaster.

OK. Here goes... :eek::eek::eek:

Idp is heading back to cheer next season. She is going to tryouts in May I think. She just reminded me today that she does not have cheer shoes to wear to tryouts. Sooooooo... I need to order her a pair. I'm assuming Nfinities. Haven't bought them in about 3 years. How do they run? I cannot remember.

She is about a 4.5 in kids shoes, and maybe a 6-6.5 in women's. Not sure what size to get?

OK. Here goes... :eek::eek::eek:

Idp is heading back to cheer next season. She is going to tryouts in May I think. She just reminded me today that she does not have cheer shoes to wear to tryouts. Sooooooo... I need to order her a pair. I'm assuming Nfinities. Haven't bought them in about 3 years. How do they run? I cannot remember.

She is about a 4.5 in kids shoes, and maybe a 6-6.5 in women's. Not sure what size to get?
CP wears the same size in nfinities as regular shoes but I went up a size because they're so danged expensive. Hoping to get some extra time out of them.

It's comforting to know that everyone else is having terrible weeks as well. I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in 2 days (and it's not looking like there will be much more tonight) and it feels like every time I turn around I have something else to do. I actually have every day filled up on my calendar for the rest of this month and the first half of next. In the words of every basic white girl: I can't deal.
Also today I went to the college I'm attending in the fall to turn in some forms and fill out some paperwork that was due this week, and I stopped by to see my boyfriend, which is something I've done during the week like twice in our 2.5 years of being in a long distance relationship. I told him earlier in the week I was going to, and made sure it was okay. (He's not much for spontaneity.) So we hung out and had lunch and he wasn't busy, nor did he have any school stuff to do, but he acted like me being there was so inconvenient and it was such a chore to go eat lunch with me and I'm just so mad and tired.
I hope everyone has better weeks though!

It's comforting to know that everyone else is having terrible weeks as well. I've gotten 6 hours of sleep in 2 days (and it's not looking like there will be much more tonight) and it feels like every time I turn around I have something else to do. I actually have every day filled up on my calendar for the rest of this month and the first half of next. In the words of every basic white girl: I can't deal.
Also today I went to the college I'm attending in the fall to turn in some forms and fill out some paperwork that was due this week, and I stopped by to see my boyfriend, which is something I've done during the week like twice in our 2.5 years of being in a long distance relationship. I told him earlier in the week I was going to, and made sure it was okay. (He's not much for spontaneity.) So we hung out and had lunch and he wasn't busy, nor did he have any school stuff to do, but he acted like me being there was so inconvenient and it was such a chore to go eat lunch with me and I'm just so mad and tired.
I hope everyone has better weeks though!

I wouldn't think too much into the bf thing. I know the end of the semester is approaching and a lot of students are stressed. Even if he wasn't busy, he still might've been stressed. Also, when people from home visited me in school, whether it was family, friends from home, whatever, it always made me really uncomfortable and extremely anxious. Like I'd be excited to see them but also wanted them to leave. Not because of them, but because of me. It's just weird. So maybe that's part of what was happening, too?

Related though, in the past 24 hours, I've heard like 17 people say how terrible this week has been - not including anyone on the board. This morning my boss' wife called him (he sits in the cubicle next to mine so I hear everything he says and does) and I guess his wife was saying how terrible this week has been going for her and he was like "yeah me too" and I secretly thought "same bruh, same. I need a vacation."

Well...this week has sucked since I had two research papers/projects due this week and I have one more due in two weeks [emoji52] but I got the fourth highest score on my Cognitive Neuropsychology test and got the highest B...which was extremely exciting. But I was kinda bummed because I was 2 points below an A and had I not mixed up the fornix and dentate gyrus during the test, I would have had an A [emoji17]

Back