OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Now that I've told everyone that I need to, and it's been officially announced I can spill on here. I'm gonna have a baby in September!!

Now, just a few years until I can get into the secret parents section [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

Happy Easter everyone!
Sadly, I'm working all day. Who comes to Smoothie King on Easter? Nobody. Plus, before I left my house, my dog bit me in the face. Great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Now that I've told everyone that I need to, and it's been officially announced I can spill on here. I'm gonna have a baby in September!!

Now, just a few years until I can get into the secret parents section [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg yay! So excited for you!

Happy Easter everyone!
Sadly, I'm working all day. Who comes to Smoothie King on Easter? Nobody. Plus, before I left my house, my dog bit me in the face. Great

I've never been to one, actually.

I haven't been to Cook Out either, but I'm likely going to one for the first time next week. Any suggestions?

I've never been to one, actually.

I haven't been to Cook Out either, but I'm likely going to one for the first time next week. Any suggestions?
When I hear cook out I think of like BBQ in someone's back yard, but the way you worded it, makes it sound like its something else I don't know lol

Happy Easter everyone!

Interesting, because I was actually debating hitting the Smoothie King by my house when I get back in to Charlotte tonight. Good to know, haha

Interesting, because I was actually debating hitting the Smoothie King by my house when I get back in to Charlotte tonight. Good to know, haha
I jinxed it and we had a big lunch rush lol. I'd call and make sure they're open before you head there. We're a franchise so its our managers choice to be open. I don't know about other stores.

Back