OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone has a little bit of extra time today and find yourself on Instagram... can you report the account @iamthefanofpinklol as harrassment and bullying? Someone is posting pictures of some of my athletes that is clearly bullying. We have been reporting the photos but Instagram has been very slow to take them down. I am hoping that if more reports pop up, they will get to it quicker.

Reported!

I don't understand people who have time to do this stuff. Like go do something productive to better yourself or something.

ETA: Hopefully it gets taken down!

I'm tired of baseball season now bc it steals my boyfriend away from me on the weekends I can actually come see him. Like this weekend, for example: I got to his house like two hours ago and he's been at the field all day for practice and now he's working a tournament and most likely won't be back until midnight.... and tomorrow he has games in North Carolina at 10 am and 2, then he'll come back and we have prom, and on Sunday he has to work from 6am-6pm.... sooooo this actually sucks. Making long distance so hard when I drive 6 hours round trip to get to see my boyfriend for basically less time than I'm actually driving. Sorry for ranting, I'm just a bit annoyed. Like I completely understand, but it just sucks.

So I'm most likely going to be making a short trip to Cleveland in about a week and a half ish for work... Anything cool and fun in the area?

Rock and roll hall of fame!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely! Loved that place. Former cp and I stopped there on the way to Michigan and I could have stayed there for hours longer than we did. While she did not get as much out of the music and history aspect as I did, she loved seeing all the clothing displays.

If anyone has a little bit of extra time today and find yourself on Instagram... can you report the account @iamthefanofpinklol as harrassment and bullying? Someone is posting pictures of some of my athletes that is clearly bullying. We have been reporting the photos but Instagram has been very slow to take them down. I am hoping that if more reports pop up, they will get to it quicker.
As of this morning, the account is still active. Reported...really sad that people feel they can do this kind of stuff!

As a general rule I try not to fangirl too much over dancers that come to our studio or to these competitions. I'm more of a sit-in-my-office-at-the-studio or sit-in-my-hotel-room-at-competitions-while-my-daughter-takes-her-classes-and-pop-down-for-lunch kind of mom.

But Kathryn McCormick is someone I'll leave my room for. Even our program director has snuck in to take her class lol.

Did anyone watch NHSCC on ESPN today? There was a clip of some boys talking about why they like cheerleading. Does anyone know if I could find that online anywhere? I thought it I posted it on our teams FB page it could help get some guys interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, am I too old to work the internet these days? I went on Varsity to watch videos. When I go to the competition I want to watch that clearly says "watch routine videos now" there are no videos. I see photos and results. WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS?!

Ok, am I too old to work the internet these days? I went on Varsity to watch videos. When I go to the competition I want to watch that clearly says "watch routine videos now" there are no videos. I see photos and results. WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS?!

Try the "Articles" tab. It can take a few seconds for the VOD to load.

if you're looking for college nationals, I thought they said they wouldn't be up until Tuesday? which would explain why it said no videos @ScottyB help, maybe?

Back