OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you're up for a challenge on a Monday then go ahead and click on the link:
Primary 5 maths question goes viral, stumps adults - Singapore Education News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Mind, you Primary 5 is equivalent to Grade 4 in the U.S.
Yay, a logic puzzle! The little nerd inside me is very excited.
I'm going with July 16.

...Although, you'd think Cheryl could just tell the guys her birthday. Way to make things more difficult for everyone, Cheryl.

i dont get it....... :confused: whats the answer.....
Here's the solution:
SASMO-Question-solution.jpg

The second half is a lot easier to understand, it's the first half that gets to people. Also, I feel like it's the way the question was worded that threw people off.

Last edited:
Here's the solution:
SASMO-Question-solution.jpg

The second half is a lot easier to understand, it's the first half that gets to people. Also, I feel like it's the way the question was worded that threw people off.

I was going to say that I got the first part pretty quickly actually.

I was going to say that I got the first part pretty quickly actually.
I guess not the first part, but the middle part...... the whole "A knows that B doesn't know" therefore so on and so forth.

Maybe I'm just logically challenged, hahaha..... but it took me longer than the average person to figure it out.

Ok so I know this is a little late but I got invited to my friend's bridal shower and I don't know what I'm supposed to get her. Do I get something off her registry for the shower and the wedding? Or is this just supposed to be something else? I've never been able to go the shower before so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get them haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back