OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I went from a twin bed to a queen since my grandma was moving into an independent living thing and her spare room had a queen. With the new closet I can get rid of a three shelf thing that I have some shirt and shoes on right now, and then Ill be able to move my dresser where that was and get my bed off the wall which I hate. I just feel like my room is a constant mess since I'm never home. Hopefully I'll be able to get the closet done over thanksgiving break so I can finally get everything situated.

I love having my bed on the wall! For some reason, I feel safer. It probably stems from one of my irrational childhood fears (note to all Fierce Boarders: don't let your 8-year-old daughter watch 1000 Ways to Die. Ever.) And believe me, I understand. My room is a constant mess and I haven't even moved out! Hopefully that will change once I get my closet, my smaller desk, and my smaller dresser but we'll see

Open teams are always so hard to keep up. There were four in my city at the beginning of summer. Now there's only one team that doesn't even compete.
I guess it's just the worst sport for an adult :(
You guys should come to europe! Senior teams are (almost) all open teams over here

This one lady gave her son a birthday party at a retirement home, with a squashed cake she found while dumpster diving, and some balloons with the word 'SALE' written on them. LOL.
Nothing will ever beat the mom who had problems producing breast milk, so instead of buying formula she borrowed from a bunch of different friends. Ew ew ew.

Am I the only one excited about the new Annie movie or no?

No, literally can't wait. Cameron Diaz as Ms. Hannigan is just perfect. Not to mention my dance company did movie theme and my age group and tap class got Little Girls! And I was Molly in my fifth grade production of Annie Jr.

Annie is a big part of my life! Add that with Kanye and Jay and we have a great movie.

Latest posts

Back