OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you drink a bottle of water immediately before and squeeze the thing really hard you'll be done in less than six minutes. My record is four and a half.
I always try to set a new record when I go too! I've gotten down to about 4 minutes before and it literally doesn't phase me. Guess I'm weird, haha

Then I go chill at the snack area. The Carolina/Clemson Blood Drive always has the BEST snacks. I went last year and literally made a lunch out of it. They had every soda under the sun, pizza, Chick Fil A nugget trays, cookies, etc. Plus all kinds of coupons and free stuff, and anyone who donates gets an awesome long sleeve shirt.

I don't live in SC anymore but I'm leaving work early Friday so I can get there to donate before they close at 7. Hope they still have snacks left! haha. I'll report back with my time.

I won't even bother trying to donate blood, i know i'm in team under-weight too ahha. But it's so sad because you get these cute things if you donate in Sweden :( Think you have to donate regularly to get them though but still..

@Alexx I'm going through the same process right now! I have a twin bed and my grandma had a full bed in her house, but she and her husband moved so they don't need it anymore and she asked if I wanted it. However, my room is in complete chaos so I have to clean everything out so it can get in here. Also, I'm actually getting a closet! My mom has had mine ever since I moved into this room, so now that my bed is moving in there, I'm finally getting it! Basically, my whole room is being redone, because I'm also taking the matching dresser, which is smaller than the one I have now (because of the whole no-closet situation) and the vanity to get rid of my desk for something smaller. And finally, since I haven't had a TV in my room since I was like 10, my mom said that I could get one as my Christmas gift this year (btw, does anyone have any suggestions? Like I said, it's been 5 years, and I'm clueless) so I feel your excitement!

I just watched one that a guy recycled his mouthwash and a lady used her own hair as dental floss! lol
yuck lol. I also saw one were the wife and husband shared the same dental floss every day. Sorry I accidentally hit gossip instead of reply.

ETA:So did you finish watching The Killing

The one now has a lady make tea 3 times washes dishes with it then brews it for mopping her wood floor......all with the same tea bag!

Extreme Cheapskates show on TLC is so entertaining! lol Some of the people are straight up crazy but some come up with some very good ideas. The show just cracks me up.
This one lady gave her son a birthday party at a retirement home, with a squashed cake she found while dumpster diving, and some balloons with the word 'SALE' written on them. LOL.

I'm in the same boat :( Almost had Brandon Steel but not enough people were joining..

Open teams are always so hard to keep up. There were four in my city at the beginning of summer. Now there's only one team that doesn't even compete.
I guess it's just the worst sport for an adult :(

Latest posts

Back