OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I had to see Pitch perfect 2 on Friday with my team... they are SO obsessed with Fat Amy. We had so much fun!

Went to the beach this weekend for a little getaway :) Saw Pitch Perfect 2 - I almost think it was better than the first one. It was really cute.
I agree, might be better than the first. The humor is definitely a little more adult in this one.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

My husband loves both of them, - my son loves the Office. I am old school and still love Seinfeld :) but I do think the Office was better than Parks and Rec.

My parents loveeeee Seinfeld. I can't stand it. Maybe The Office is my Seinfeld.

I think The Office had a lot more meat to it in terms of plot and character development compared to Parks and Rec. I also thought the humor on The Office was a lot more dry which I liked. The characters were a lot more quirky and the writers didn't try to make you love them.

Plus Jim and Pams wedding was a thousand times better than all the weddings on Parks and Rec combined. (Why were they ALL spontaneous??? Seriously all of them were and that left little excitement.) And the finale for The Office was perfect. Parks and Recs finale was really anti-climactic and blah and predictable.

Ok and that's my take on the two shows. None of my friends in real life have watched either show so I'm glad all of you understand. I needed to get that out of my system :p

My husband loves both of them, - my son loves the Office. I am old school and still love Seinfeld :) but I do think the Office was better than Parks and Rec.
I love Seinfeld. It's funny how you don't realize they're horrible or mean people until the series finale. Or at least how many people the screwed over over the years. I watched the office and loved it. I never watched parks though.

Just watched a teenage boy follow his mom into the ladies room at a highway rest area. He asked about getting a drink and she said she had to use the ladies room first so in he went with her.
Time to cut the cord people.

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

Latest posts

Back