OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Completely amused that Caitlyn Jenner's story fully upstaged Kim and Kanye's pregnancy announcement.
Haha I agree! I saw this on Twitter and got a giggle out of it.
55025dfadbb5a40ef511bbc7ec08989c.jpg

Is it gory? I tried to watch AHS but kept gagging because I'm a pansy. I didn't even get through an episode which I was super bummed about because I heard it was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it isn't gory. There's a couple scenes that are like "soft-gore" but it's really not bad. No guts or buckets of blood or heads being cut off. If you can handle the stuff on crime shows like Bones or Law and Order or even hospital shows, you can handle this!

Hi FB Friends! My sisters and I were chosen for the UCA social media staff for this summer so if you could all follow @UCAtriplets on Twitter and Instagram then that would be pretty cool :D

I'm such a moron. I was pouring cereal in a bowl for breakfast and felt something on my arm so I freaked out and looked at it, thought it was a flying bug. I sprinted out of the kitchen, ran into the corner of the bar and fell. I have a huge bruise on my arm and a rug burn on my knee. Turns out, there was no flying bug. It was my hair that was touching my arm. [emoji58]

I'm currently sitting at the Newark airport. My flight was supposed to leave at 2:20 and now it's not supposed to leave until 4:05. Except the plane that were supposed to be on isn't getting in until 3:50 so I don't know how that's going to work...

Back