OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
if anyone remembers my vent on my radiology course, my first exam was today... i'm currently sitting here eating pizza and chugging wine.. if that is any indicator of how it went.

three. count THREE!!!! people had to sprint out of the exam (2 to vomit, 1 in a legit panic attack) and automatically failed. I had to actually count the seconds I was inhaling/exhaling for to calm myself down. I don't think I could have possibly prepared for it any better/differently which is kind of discouraging because that is the hardest lab practical i've ever had. on the plus side - there was a multiple choice portion of the exam, and I'm pretty sure I got a 100 or close to it on that... except lab is weighted much more heavily. he doesn't curve and he purposely isn't posting our grades for a few days. until that grade is posted, i'll continue chugging wine. After it's posted I'll either have celebratory drinks or have to drown my sorrows. class is no joke. The next 3 exams I'll need some xanax.
Congratulations for surviving.

**Did someone say MORE puppy dog pictures?**

Honestly the amount of stuff you have to provide is cray cray. Don't worry about not having it all in at once because usually no one does lol mail it when I get a chance and I'm sure it will all go well!
Hah, I agree. I felt better when I got there because a bunch of people didn't know what they were doing. And I was completely alone because it's the honors orientation I'm the only one going here from my school that could get into honors. But all the people so far are cool and I got along with most of them so it wasn't so bad. And I found out one of the student group leaders went to my school!

Hah, I agree. I felt better when I got there because a bunch of people didn't know what they were doing. And I was completely alone because it's the honors orientation I'm the only one going here from my school that could get into honors. But all the people so far are cool and I got along with most of them so it wasn't so bad. And I found out one of the student group leaders went to my school!
Glad it went well! And told ya! Haha even orientation week is sometimes a sh*tshow. And wow kudos to you!!

Orientation was the worst part about college for me. It was awful and I definitely cried for 2 hours straight alone in the room I was staying in. And that's saying a lot since my dorm building caught on fire the first day of second semester junior year and all 300 of us were essentially homeless for a couple of nights. In upstate NY. In the middle of winter. With nothing. Which really laid the foundation of the sh!tshow that was that entire semester.

But yeah, orientation was still worse.

Orientation was the worst part about college for me. It was awful and I definitely cried for 2 hours straight alone in the room I was staying in. And that's saying a lot since my dorm building caught on fire the first day of second semester junior year and all 300 of us were essentially homeless for a couple of nights. In upstate NY. In the middle of winter. With nothing. Which really laid the foundation of the sh!tshow that was that entire semester.

But yeah, orientation was still worse.
What was so awful about it? Hoping mine in a few weeks goes better...

Don't worry, I don't think the OP's experience is typical. My orientations (I had 5) were so fun and I made a lot of friends at them! You'll do team building activities and you'll bond with other clueless people over the boringness that is someone explaining financial aid and administrative stuff.

Just when I thought I was done hearing about Casey Anthony....nope supposedly she's in talks with nbc to give a "tell all" interview. Geez between Bruce Jenner and the duggars. She may have beat them both at controversy overload.

Funny story, so she has family that lives in my area and I know some of her somewhat distant family members because they were members at a country club I worked at. The summer when that whole thing happened that part of the family had a 500+ person extravagant wedding . Her parents were there and we had to have extra security there because there was concern that she would show up.

I don't know if y'all will remember... But remember a couple weeks ago when I was going to fire the intern but she called in sick? Well she never showed back up, so I never got to fire her. This was literally WEEKS ago. She emailed her resignation today.

Today.

Like.... Girl. That ship has sailed.

It was super formal too and like she wanted to make sure we marked her down as rehire-able. Lol. Um... No.

Don't worry! Former cp is at hers right now. She was having a great time when I touched base with her last night and said she's met some great people (although for some reason still not the girl she was assigned to room with). I'm looking forward to seeing her this morning and hearing about her night.

Latest posts

Back