OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wonder if the people who are saying they're gonna move to Canada because of the SCOTUS decision realise gay marriage has been legal in Canada for 10 years?
Now that's funny.

Cp wants to know if the American
priest/pastor who threatened to light himself on fire if this passed will still get into heaven if he dies since he basically would have committed suicide and that is a sin.

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

@SL&AM does this satisfy most of your curiosity?

I get it for older kids about to enter college but 10 and under to college recruiting? Do college coaches really want o scout 10 year olds or is this really for the parents to be able to brag that Susie met a college coach who smiled when she tumbled?

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

I get it for older kids about to enter college but 10 and under to college recruiting? Do college coaches really want o scout 10 year olds or is this really for the parents to be able to brag that Susie met a college coach who smiled when she tumbled?

Well, you'll have the opportunity to "prefect" your skills, so that must be beneficial, right?

So I went to take a shower only to find out that our water isn't working. For no reason. Our water is included in our rent so that gets paid at the beginning of each month so I know it's not that. I don't know what to do [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I went to take a shower only to find out that our water isn't working. For no reason. Our water is included in our rent so that gets paid at the beginning of each month so I know it's not that. I don't know what to do [emoji24]

Apparently our apartment complex turned off our water because one of my roommates moved out today. THEY KNOW THAT MY OTHER ROOMMATE AND I DONT MOVE OUT UNTIL THE 11TH. I hate living here because everyone is incompetent and the maintenance/office staff is horrible. I can't wait to move out.

Oh for the love...

I think I saw something about that on one of the social medias a few months back, but I didn't realize it was for kids that young. It's as cray-cray as that one episode from Cheer Perfection.

I feel like everyone who's ever lived with a dog can relate to this.

where did you get this video of me and my dog? :p

speaking of my dog, this morning he pulled all of the cushioning out of his bed and ate a hole through the bottom. He got in trouble and was sad... so then he proceeded to put it all back together and pretend there was no hole. he is currently laying in it with his feet hanging out of the hole and the whole bed around his body like an inner tube.

This is his 4th bed. I want to be mad but he's so dang cute right now.

where did you get this video of me and my dog? :p

speaking of my dog, this morning he pulled all of the cushioning out of his bed and ate a hole through the bottom. He got in trouble and was sad... so then he proceeded to put it all back together and pretend there was no hole. he is currently laying in it with his feet hanging out of the hole and the whole bed around his body like an inner tube.

This is his 4th bed. I want to be mad but he's so dang cute right now.

Puppies know that they're cute and they use it to their advantage all the time. It was so hard to discipline my golden when he was a little fluff ball that waddled around all day destroying the house. Even when he would ruin very important things, I felt like the bad guy for disciplining him. I feel your pain, it's such a struggle!

Back