OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Now if he really wants to compete with SM, he needs to have light up accessories.
If this one pans out I am guessing he already has those and they are bill board sized.

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

Anyone on here been to Nashville? Im going with some of my girlfriends from college for the 4th of July and none of us have been before... Anything we should or shouldn't do while we are there?

I just got back from there. If you're over 21, there is plenty of places in their nightlife. It starts kinda early in the night. Watch the people on the Pedal Taverns; it's hilarious.

If you want a little history, check out the Parthenon.

There's such a wide variety of restaurants to choose from.

I 100% recommend checking out Sweet Cece's Frozen Yogurt. It was the best frozen yogurt I've ever had.

Hearing Susie's Mom may have met her match. Rumor is SD showed up at Next Generation camp wearing a shirt promoting his cp. Is someone possibly a little desperate for attention?

Anyone confirm?

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

I can confirm that I did nearly get run over by Susie last night riding some sort of motorized light up wheeled thing. I'm not sure if Susie has the same name as the shirt the adult male she was with sported acrossed his chest, or not.

I can confirm that I did nearly get run over by Susie last night riding some sort of motorized light up wheeled thing. I'm not sure if Susie has the same name as the shirt the adult male she was with sported acrossed his chest, or not.
If not, I'd be worried.

Props for the light up accessory, though :p

Has anybody ever studied abroad with a host family? Mine are SUPER nice, but I'm having a hard time responding/finding things to talk about. I'm already a shy, naturally quiet person so adding a language barrier is making it much harder. And I feel bad because I want to talk and get to knkw them, but I'm just not sure how to.

Time to go dumpster diving. I would flip.
At least she kept this part
c40e51da07930a4de462f31b37a4e8ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before this thread I had no idea people find it difficult to french/dutch braid their hair. I guess I can call myself lucky that I was able to teach it myself within 3 attempts when I was about 12/13.
I hate you.

I still suck at cornrowing my and my mom's hair. She can do all types of styles, but cornrows are not one of them.

However, I did nail box braiding on my own hair the first time I tried it.

Happy For America today!! Welcome to the family!! In sweden gay marriages have been legal since 2009!! This willmake life a lot easier but still there are ging to be alot of bigots but in my opinion there is not anything wrong with being gay (im pansexal myslef as yo may know) and the people that are wrong are the bigots. (jst my opinion though)

I think you just meant that they increased your limit, but that is NOT free money. Having a high limit is actually pretty good for your overall credit, as long as you don't feel the need to use it.

I know how credit cards work haha. I've had them since I was 16. Yeah I worded it weird but I was super tired when I sent the message. I just thought it was weird cause I've used in twice in over six months and I've only had the card for a year and a half. My U.S. Bank credit card has stayed at the original limit for over three years and I used to use it all the time but always paid majority of it off at the end of the cycle.

Back