OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...
I might cry reading this.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Author unknown...
Just bawled my eyes out reading this

I am competing in a level four stunt group for the first time and I have only competed level 3 and 5 so I was just wondering if anyone had any high difficulty stunt ideas or videos to give us inspiration on what to include in our stunt routine? Any help would be much appreciated!

Author unknown...
Thank you so much for this. I sent it to my mom. :(

Should be ok...going to start as rain. As far as the protests go, it seems to be concentrated at Times Square, though there was several marches taking place around the city.

lincoln tunnel was closed last night for it because protesters were inside.

i've never been so excited to be in NJ in my entire life! my normally 6 hour drive took 10 hours last night. ughhh. but i have two friends at school from NJ as well who refused to leave with me yesterday and will be driving today. silly gooses it's a nor'easter AND the day before thanksgiving. i texted them while i was napping in park on the highway to leave now in the middle of the night and sent them pictures of all the signs saying winter storm warning, but they refused. praying they get here safely! and anyone else traveling today! use good judgement and drive safe!

First of all....ANNOUNCEMENT: CHEER DAD JUST QUOTED ME, I REPEAT, CHEER DAD JUST QUOTED ME. Carry on with your day now.

And it's not too bad, but a store got rushed in time square & multiple people were taken away in ambulances & people were pepper sprayed. Just tell CP to stay against the stores not out in the middle, that's what NYPD was telling us to do.
First: you seriously overrate the value of me quoting you. It's not like I'm ACEDAD.

Second. Cp has safely landed at LGA and now on his way to Brooklyn.

**If you think you were robbed at Worlds please file a police report**

First: you seriously overrate the value of me quoting you. It's not like I'm ACEDAD.

Second. Cp has safely landed at LGA and now on his way to Brooklyn.

**If you think you were robbed at Worlds please file a police report**
Hope CP likes snow. Can I just say that I'm from California & we don't really have snow.

Reactions: Ems
First of all @12mowerd, i'm so sorry for your loss. I've never had a dog, but I know they are incredible animals and wonderful.

Okay so for my question, does anyone know how much the champions league tickets cost last year? (to watch live).

Back