OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i bet the people at chipotle love you! they never have to say "it costs extra" ;)
I used to work at Moes in high school, and everyone was always like yesssss, yes, I know it's extra, you don't have to ask me. I still want it!

I'm not kidding that the ONE person you forgot to tell would be the person who didn't realize and then wonders why their burrito is $1.75 more than their friends. We have to tell everyone for that ONE PERSON! haha (and trust me it's even more annoying asking than it to be asked)

This is the worst thanksgiving I've ever had.

First my dog dies.

Now there's a snowstorm and the power's out.

And we brought my sisters husky down last night to make my mom feel better. He attacked the neighbors puppy and the cops were called (the puppy is fine).

I'm happy I get to spend time with my mom though. I've missed her.

@FullUpFierce I always find the best way to choreograph a stunt routine (for levels 1-4) is to choreograph a routine for the level above and then alter it as little as possible to make it legal for the level you're doing. Check out European group stunts for some inspiration, although you'll have to double check which the skills are legal as I think their levels are different.
Also try to get creative, I'm pretty sure judges must get bored of kick full basket, full up extension, lib sequence, twist from arabesque, double twist basket, 1.5 up to prep, double down!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Very thankful to be spending this day in the us with my second family!

Idk who told me it'd be a good idea to run a race today. I want to get back in bed.

ETA: does it make me a bad person if I leave because I already got my wine glass and shirt so

AND they already got my donation for the local food bank.

Being in the front row of a general admission concert in Oakland when you're about five feet tall is probably one of the hardest things I've done. So worth it though.
The riots outside were probably the scariest part and we could not make it to bart fast enough.

Happy Thanksgiving! On Friday my kindergarten class was saying what they were thankful for before they ate their feast. After a while of saying what they were thankful for, they all looked at me and said "And we're thankful for Miss Kaitlyn." Then they ran up and all hugged me and talked about how they will miss me on thanksgiving break. I actually teared up. I am so thankful for them.

(Sorry for the double post this story was too cute to share a post about riots)

I'm just going to admit to myself that I hate running. I actually really tried to like it. I signed up for like five races and was completely miserable. I just hate it so much.

It's so much harder to finish a cheer routine, but I love doing it so it's not so bad. This is just brutal.

A cheer routine is also 2:30. It doesn't drag on and on and on. I lose attention so easily which is why running is not my thing. Atleast on the elliptical or treadmill I can watch Netflix ;)

Back