OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hate hints like that because it's, like, well I was misinformed, clearly. That and I went all this time and no one said anything to me so you need to calm down. But then how do you say that without making him more angry. Lol

In other news: WHO KNEW you could JUICE a BANANA?!?! Because I didn't until right this second. I had to do like 4 of them but still. That's epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol yea I didn't want to make him angry or be rude. He said I wasn't the first intern its happened to so it must be just the secretary being misinformed.
I never thought you could juice a banana though! I'm thinking about getting a juicer...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lol yea I didn't want to make him angry or be rude. He said I wasn't the first intern its happened to so it must be just the secretary being misinformed.
I never thought you could juice a banana though! I'm thinking about getting a juicer...

DOOO it!

b46921384ff76e99a3c819fa7c590de2.jpg

My dad gets this magazine because he coaches a competitive basketball team for my brothers. Thought it was exciting that cheer is on the cover! My mom gave it to me because she just assumed it was mine :D
(I didn't just cover the bases that was the sticker with our address, which I don't really want all over the Internet)

So frustrated/anxious right now. My school had course sign ups this week. At your allotted time you can only sing up for classes is your major. Then all the classes open up today. So I do to sign up for the 2 courses I need to finish my minor and NOPE. Full. I went on the waitlist but that stresses me out SO much. ugh Im not comfortable in this at all. Cause what are the chancec that these people will drop the course? In my mind slim to none since I have never dropped a course. Especially before classes even start. ARG just so frustrated

So frustrated/anxious right now. My school had course sign ups this week. At your allotted time you can only sing up for classes is your major. Then all the classes open up today. So I do to sign up for the 2 courses I need to finish my minor and NOPE. Full. I went on the waitlist but that stresses me out SO much. ugh Im not comfortable in this at all. Cause what are the chancec that these people will drop the course? In my mind slim to none since I have never dropped a course. Especially before classes even start. ARG just so frustrated

People drop/change classes quite a bit, I wouldn't lose hope. Is there anyway you can go to the professor and ask to get signed in?

ditto what everyone else is saying, try to contact the professor or the head of the department and tell them how much you need the class and it's the only time you can take it, etc. I know that at my school a lot of spots open up after bills and payments are due and people haven't paid they get dropped from classes

Try not to get too frustrated. I've never dropped a class once the semester started, but I've dropped plenty while registration was still going on. I would go into my registration date with my schedule planned out, but something would often come up and make me move it around a bit.

the BGC tanisha vines are the best thing ever currently. i tried to embed one but it wouldnt work :( that was the first and only season i ever watched.

Thanks to all for the advice! Sadly, I dont think contacting the professor (some profs for classes arnt even announced yet!) will help me any, just because our minors are considered electives :( Classes dont start for another 2 months so I'll hold onto some hope for now that people change their mind. You might find me back here exploding come September if im not in a class still haha

I'm on the last episode of OITNB and it only just started getting good halfway through the whole series. Now you wanna tell me it's OVER?!
Good thing i have a season and a half of true blood left And season 2 of Witches of East End is on Netflix now.

Today I encountered a college student who didn't know how stamps work. They didn't know how many stamps to put on a letter going from California to Idaho... Like I get people my age (early 20's) don't send too many letters, but seriously?? Has this guy never written a thank you note or paid a bill before???

Today I encountered a college student who didn't know how stamps work. They didn't know how many stamps to put on a letter going from California to Idaho... Like I get people my age (early 20's) don't send too many letters, but seriously?? Has this guy never written a thank you note or paid a bill before???
I couldn't figure out the stamps in the UK. Apparently you have to lick them there... The lady saw me struggling to peel it and never said anything.

We had an intern last summer that I asked to type up some mailing labels. He typed up each one with the address all in one straight line (street address, city, state), no zip codes. I was so confused - like, "I said mailing labels. Haven't you ever mailed anything?"

<blank stare> "Like... In the mail mail? From the post office? No... I don't think so... "

Wish he'd told me he didn't know what mail looked like before he used his whole shift making useless labels. [emoji15]

I couldn't figure out the stamps in the UK. Apparently you have to lick them there... The lady saw me struggling to peel it and never said anything.

I laughed at this probably more than I should have.

And to show how often I mail things (never) - do they not have stamps you lick anymore in the US?

We had an intern last summer that I asked to type up some mailing labels. He typed up each one with the address all in one straight line (street address, city, state), no zip codes. I was so confused - like, "I said mailing labels. Haven't you ever mailed anything?"

<blank stare> "Like... In the mail mail? From the post office? No... I don't think so... "

Wish he'd told me he didn't know what mail looked like before he used his whole shift making useless labels. [emoji15]

I laughed at this probably more than I should have.

And to show how often I mail things (never) - do they not have stamps you lick anymore in the US?

i think after that seinfeld episode where Susan died from licking too many envelopes they switched them all to stickers lol I send thank you notes for everything and at least 4 birthday cards a month. all of my bills are online but I still send a whole lot of mail. how do people not send mail anymore?

Sorry but that is funny. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sadly I am experienced enough in life to remember how awesome it was when peel and stick stamps came out.

**shall I release the hounds**

Back