OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is there a way to request a company not ship your order via USPS? I'm sick of them losing my packages. And if they actually manage to get them here they leave them at the post office and tell me I can go pick them up. (But that's only with select packages. Whether or not they deliver it with the rest of my mail just depends on what they feel like that day.) Or sometimes they just leave them at the post office and don't tell me they're there and I have to call and ask why whatever I ordered was "delivered" but hasn't arrived at my house. Like, why so unreliable? I'm usually a super patient person and I understand mistakes happen but this is literally every time I order something.

I've had similar problems with them. Its infuriating and it only shows how incompetent these people are at their jobs. The stories I have are straight up ridiculous.

Now I just have everything shipped to my local UPS Store and I pick it up there. Usually there is a $5 fee when you pick it up but I don't mind paying it if it means I don't have to deal with the BS that the postal service puts me through every time. Is there a UPS Store near you?

Is there a way to request a company not ship your order via USPS? I'm sick of them losing my packages. And if they actually manage to get them here they leave them at the post office and tell me I can go pick them up. (But that's only with select packages. Whether or not they deliver it with the rest of my mail just depends on what they feel like that day.) Or sometimes they just leave them at the post office and don't tell me they're there and I have to call and ask why whatever I ordered was "delivered" but hasn't arrived at my house. Like, why so unreliable? I'm usually a super patient person and I understand mistakes happen but this is literally every time I order something.
You can ask them if UPS or FedEx are options and offer to pay the additional shipping costs.

**hmmmmm, did I take my meds today?**

I've had similar problems with them. Its infuriating and it only shows how incompetent these people are at their jobs. The stories I have are straight up ridiculous.

Now I just have everything shipped to my local UPS Store and I pick it up there. Usually there is a $5 fee when you pick it up but I don't mind paying it if it means I don't have to deal with the BS that the postal service puts me through every time. Is there a UPS Store near you?
Yeah, I've had some crazy unnecessary stuff happen to me. I'm going to look into the UPS store thing and see if there is one around here. In my experience, UPS has always been the most reliable and the delivery lady in my area is super nice. Thanks for the advice!

If you're my snap chat friend then check out my story for some main lining pixie stick action hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular Jacks are 30% off. I ordered some for $177 and got them for $88. Not sure if I would ever get a better deal so I went with it!

But that was all I got from my Prime Day

I wandered into a shoe store the other and saw a display for Jacks and figured I'd check them out since people here are always talking about them. Holy moly, $180 for sandals?!

I wandered into a shoe store the other and saw a display for Jacks and figured I'd check them out since people here are always talking about them. Holy moly, $180 for sandals?!
WOW I'm an idiot. They were $117. Total typo.

Still a lot, though.

WOW I'm an idiot. They were $117. Total typo.

Still a lot, though.

I thought when I saw them in the store this weekend they were at least $150. But I didn't really look that closely. I saw triple digits and noped away pretty quickly.

I thought when I saw them in the store this weekend they were at least $150. But I didn't really look that closely. I saw triple digits and noped away pretty quickly.
This girl posted on Facebook the other day a picture of her Tory burch sandals that said something along the lines of "welcome to the fam pair number 5"
Tory burch sandals are $195 or $225
That's a thousand dollars in sandals at least
What
I spent triple digits on my Birkenstocks but barely (they were 35 off so only $100) and I really had to talk myself in to that.

This girl posted on Facebook the other day a picture of her Tory burch sandals that said something along the lines of "welcome to the fam pair number 5"
What
I spent triple digits on my Birkenstocks but barely (they were 35 off so only $100) and I really had to talk myself in to that.

This blows my mind. $225 could pay my monthly car, electric, and Internet bills. I could not justify spending that much money on a pair of sandals.

But to each their own, I guess. People usually donate their gently used clothes to thrift stores and that's where I get 95% of my clothes so I can't complain. I can't look good without other people looking good ;)

What
I'm sorry, Birkenstocks retail for how much now?! I'm pretty sure I bought mine back in 2005/6 when they were in the height of 'fashion' in TK Maxx with my mum for like £25, which at that time would have converted to $50. They can't have been any more than that because my mother bought me two pairs and that was very unusual of her as I was a very faddy 14 year old and she didn't like to waste her money.

Imagine my amusement when I went abroad last month to find that they're back in a big way and I still have my two pairs, close to box fresh because I only wore them that one summer [emoji23]

Don't know if anyone caught I Am Jazz on TLC last night but it was truly amazing. She is an incredible young woman and is blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I'm sorry, Birkenstocks retail for how much now?! I'm pretty sure I bought mine back in 2005/6 when they were in the height of 'fashion' in TK Maxx with my mum for like £25, which at that time would have converted to $50. They can't have been any more than that because my mother bought me two pairs and that was very unusual of her as I was a very faddy 14 year old and she didn't like to waste her money.

Imagine my amusement when I went abroad last month to find that they're back in a big way and I still have my two pairs, close to box fresh because I only wore them that one summer [emoji23]
The "Arizona" ones are $135 or $140 typically depending on color. The only way I justified it was that I can wear them to work (I have to dress "cute") and they're comfortable. I wear them ALL the time so I feel like I'm getting my money's worth but yeah.... They're a lot. I was glad I found them for 100 though.

The "Arizona" ones are $135 or $140 typically depending on color. The only way I justified it was that I can wear them to work (I have to dress "cute") and they're comfortable. I wear them ALL the time so I feel like I'm getting my money's worth but yeah.... They're a lot. I was glad I found them for 100 though.
I just had a scout cause I was curious and saw a pair of patent white Arizona's for £74.50. Good grief. I'm never throwing anything away again!

Goood! If TLC cancelled Katie get my Kiddies and Mother JuJu and Baby BooBoo for their situations, it is only fair they do the same to this family. Otherwise, me, as a woman, who does not watched any of these program and really do not care about these people - Will considered this a clear DOUBLE STANDARD is/was at played in this situation...

Back