OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How old is the kitty?
How long have you had it?
Has it been vaccinated?

**I don't always refer to CP as a girl, but when I do he likes to be called Persephone**
She's three months, I've had her since she was four weeks. No vaccinations yet, that's why I'm so concerned. I was planning on having those done when she gets fixed in the next few months. ):

She's three months, I've had her since she was four weeks. No vaccinations yet, that's why I'm so concerned. I was planning on having those done when she gets fixed in the next few months. ):
It is possible she has worms but I think that would have become a problem sooner.

**I don't always refer to CP as a girl, but when I do he likes to be called Persephone**

It is possible she has worms but I think that would have become a problem sooner.

I got her from a friend that found the litter in a box on her doorstep. When she took my kitty in, she had some worms and they gave her meds for it. She gained weight and was obviously thriving after she started treatment. When I got her, I had to finish out the last day of her treatment. Is it possible she's had them since then?

I got her from a friend that found the litter in a box on her doorstep. When she took my kitty in, she had some worms and they gave her meds for it. She gained weight and was obviously thriving after she started treatment. When I got her, I had to finish out the last day of her treatment. Is it possible she's had them since then?
Yes it is possible. I've had a similar situation but the kitten was much younger than yours.

Yes it is possible. I've had a similar situation but the kitten was much younger than yours.

Okay. She has an appointment tomorrow. She hasn't thrown up again, which is good, but her tummy is still making some awful noises. She's been snoozing in my lap all day. I just want to fix her!

Okay. She has an appointment tomorrow. She hasn't thrown up again, which is good, but her tummy is still making some awful noises. She's been snoozing in my lap all day. I just want to fix her!
Has she still been eating and drinking?

Eating and drinking are a good sign. Good luck with her tomorrow.

Thank you for everything :). My momma wasn't answering her phone and I am so lost without her! She has six cats, so she's basically seen it all. Thanks for being my surrogate mom :D .

Latest posts

Back