OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Damn, I have 15g with 5 phones and have only gone over a couple of times last year (NCA & Worlds) and I have no wifi at work and my kids don't always have wifi.

**Congratulations you found someone from your gym, do you want a cookie?**
We use to share 10 G but upped it due to going over with all the traveling.

Goodness gracious 15gb of data a month!?! My family (5 phones) shares 10gb and we've only gone over once. And I don't have wifi at work.

I don't know, we've never had any of these problems with Verizon. Y'all put up with too much.
I was really surprised! I do use my phone ALOT and the internet ALOT, but didn't expect it to be almost 15 :oops:. Luckily I have Sprint & Unlimited, so it doesn't do any damage! But god forbid if I ever have to switch carriers and actually worry about data...:eek:

Damn, I have 15g with 5 phones and have only gone over a couple of times last year (NCA & Worlds) and I have no wifi at work and my kids don't always have wifi.

**Congratulations you found someone from your gym, do you want a cookie?**
I seriously have no idea how we use 15 and how I use 14 of that :oops:. I have unlimited with Sprint so it doesn't do any damage. I should do my research and see what is actually using all that data just so I know for the future if I ever have to switch and don't want to pay an arm & a leg for data...

So we bought our first house the other day (yay!!) and while we were there doing some work, my dog met the skunk that apparently lives under the deck and lost the battle pretty bad. He's had five baths--two tomato juice. One normal dog shampoo, and two with a mix of peroxide/dish soap/baking soda that several people swear by. He still smells. It literally must have aimed (and hit) him right between the eyes and on his snout, and I can not get the smell out there at all. Anyone else have any other home remedies? I even went to target, a pet store and a vet to find anything else and they were all sold out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we bought our first house the other day (yay!!) and while we were there doing some work, my dog met the skunk that apparently lives under the deck and lost the battle pretty bad. He's had five baths--two tomato juice. One normal dog shampoo, and two with a mix of peroxide/dish soap/baking soda that several people swear by. He still smells. It literally must have aimed (and hit) him right between the eyes and on his snout, and I can not get the smell out there at all. Anyone else have any other home remedies? I even went to target, a pet store and a vet to find anything else and they were all sold out...

Time. It will go away. Nothing really helps.

Congrats on the house!

i pay $81.18 a month through verizon and i have an iphone. but i almost always go over data usage that is allowed, probably about every other month or so. so it usually comes closer to $100. Its probably mostly due to facebook and using the internet, also using navigation A LOT, cause i act like i havent lived in orlando my entire life, and dont know where im going half the time.

@Just-a-Mom

Do you constantly use Fake Bake or just certain times? I want to be tan for a concert I'm going to but not sure how many times it takes to actually look tan.

ETA: Does it darken scars too?

Last edited:
I went with the unlimited everything plan from Sprint! It's going to be around $80 a month and I have a brand new iPhone 6 with insurance. They are buying out my early contract termination fee from Verizon as well. So far I haven't had any issues with calls dropping- and honestly I don't make calls that much anyway. I did however use Pandora Radio in my car today and was so concerned about how much data I was using because I'm so used to getting yelled at for going over [emoji23] so far I like it but I have 2 weeks to change my mind, so we'll see!

@Just-a-Mom

Do you constantly use Fake Bake or just certain times? I want to be tan for a concert I'm going to but not sure how many times it takes to actually look tan.

I will do every day for a few days and then every other day or so starting about a week before the event.

I do light applications, but have done a few heavier ones on my cps with good results.

I will do every day for a few days and then every other day or so starting about a week before the event.

I do light applications, but have done a few heavier ones on my cps with good results.

So it takes about a week for the tan to fully build up?

I went with the unlimited everything plan from Sprint! It's going to be around $80 a month and I have a brand new iPhone 6 with insurance. They are buying out my early contract termination fee from Verizon as well. So far I haven't had any issues with calls dropping- and honestly I don't make calls that much anyway. I did however use Pandora Radio in my car today and was so concerned about how much data I was using because I'm so used to getting yelled at for going over [emoji23] so far I like it but I have 2 weeks to change my mind, so we'll see!

That's what I did too! I got the 64 GB phone since I was sick of deleting everything on my phone every time I needed to download a software update. I pay $90 a month but it's worth it to me to be on my own plan and to not have to worry about going over my data allowance.

That's what I did too! I got the 64 GB phone since I was sick of deleting everything on my phone every time I needed to download a software update. I pay $90 a month but it's worth it to me to be on my own plan and to not have to worry about going over my data allowance.

Ugh I got the 16. I was so anxious signing up for a phone contract without my parents there to help that I just did the cheapest stuff and I'm kinda regretting it lol. The down payment for the 16g was only 50ish and the down payment for the 64 was like 75. I should have done it, but I wasn't thinking straight lol. I figured that I'd just keep all the junk I had on my old one off of this one. But yeah I think the price is really good and I love having unlimited data! So worth it!

So it takes about a week for the tan to fully build up?

I only started using it last week so my opinion is probably irrelevant... but i do my whole body at night, rinse off in the morning and repeat. i've done that a few nights in a row and it's a pretty dark color now, even after rinsing. I've put it over old, white stretch marks and they pick up zero color, but i had like a cut/healing pimple-y thing that took up all the color and is dark brown so I think just dead skin/scabs picks it up. an old, healed scar should be fine.

@Just-a-Mom

I don't constantly use it, but I'm pretty tan already. I spend a LOT of time at the pool, plus I started my summer with 9 days in Myrtle Beach, so my base tan is pretty set (I mean I'm pretty tan by Chicago standards lol)

For just one event (concert), I'd plan on 2-3 applications beforehand. It does show up after one application, but 2-3 is better.

Once fall gets here I'll use it more because my tan will fade and it'll probably be snowing by September because Chicago sucks... In the fall I'll use it a few times a week to keep my color.

I use it right now to even out what happens at the pool. But I'd say it takes 3-4 applications to fully get dark, and then reapply every few days to maintain.

Not sure about scars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back