OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have, but it's only available in the U.S.
On the bright side, none of them are custom editions. What makes me sad is that the anatomy and physiology book is almost $300 on Amazon.

Only when we stop stopping our lives can we begin to start starting them.
Have you tried bigwords.com? They compare every website that sells the book so you can buy the cheapest one available, and you can refine by rentals, digital copies, etc. And if you have any to sell, it'll compare every website that'll buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So I clicked on the #APositiveMessage hashtag on Twitter...

I find it highly disturbing that Cameron Dallas's underage fans refer to themselves as Cam Girls.

Just no.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, I felt like blessing everyone's life with this video.

@CandC5p you are amazing haha

Crosby and MacKinnon are in Sydney for a wedding and have been to a few golf courses around the Cape. This is the only time I'm glad I work 10 days in a row, if they come to this course I'll be here [emoji106]

went to see Paper Towns last night, and I have too say it was pretty disappointing
I didn't really get into the book that much, so I was on the fence about seeing the movie... but now I probably won't. Anything in particular that made it disappointing?

Also, I just finished my last assignment for my summer courses! I took two classes online and while one of them was really easy, the history class was killer!! The final took me over 3.5 hours! I'm so relieve to be done with it. Now I have a three week break till the fall semester starts. :cheering:

Back