OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is there anything in the rules that says you can't cross over to 2 different gyms?? Different levels, of course, but if 1 team is only doing local comps and the other is travelling, is there anything in USASF that says you can't? Would you need to be released by a gym if they're not going to any USASF comps anyway?? I had a parent wondering and I had never really thought about it

Is there anything in the rules that says you can't cross over to 2 different gyms?? Different levels, of course, but if 1 team is only doing local comps and the other is travelling, is there anything in USASF that says you can't? Would you need to be released by a gym if they're not going to any USASF comps anyway?? I had a parent wondering and I had never really thought about it
You would only need to be released for Worlds. But, as long as they aren't competing for 2 gyms at the same competition, there's nothing illegal about it.

You would only need to be released for Worlds. But, as long as they aren't competing for 2 gyms at the same competition, there's nothing illegal about it.

That's what I was thinking, but if this other team doesn't even go to Worlds do you still need to be released? Actually, there would be cross over between local competitions, but usually different days cos they'r different divisions. Thanks though. I'll let them know

That's what I was thinking, but if this other team doesn't even go to Worlds do you still need to be released? Actually, there would be cross over between local competitions, but usually different days cos they'r different divisions. Thanks though. I'll let them know
No, the release is only needed for Worlds.

101a1d6f803611acf88b5aba26a3a315.jpg

Hehehehehehehe

I don't have any real reasons why I don't like him but I never got a good vibe from his character. But maybe it's because I just don't like Friends.

Still can't believe people don't like cheese. Are they even human?
No I meant the part about you never seeing a full episode. I guess I can see someone not liking Ross, but NOT LIKING FRIENDS?

How? [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If it is the same competition regardless of different days I do not think they can compete for both gyms regardless of division. That is how I would take the usasf rules but if the events are not usasf sanctioned then I think it would be up to the individual event producer.

**spy games, let the fun begin**

I thought there was an exception for crossing to an open team with another gym at a comp (or maybe just level 6)

That is what I always thought as well - only level 6.

Ah, so if a kid is on level 4 at one gym and wants to do a level 5 Worlds team, they need to be released and can't compete at the same local competitions. But if they were level 5 local and level 6 Worlds, they could compete at the same local competitions in different divisions but still need the release for Worlds?

Back