OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The more I watch Friends, the more I hate Ross.

How can you say that!?! Lol I love all of the them, but then again I have watched the whole series probably at least five times!

As side note - I love Royal Caribbean cruises! My hubby loves the fact that if he couldn't choose between a couple of the dinner entrees he could just get both! I think that is common with several cruise lines, but if you haven't cruised, you wouldn't know. I don't remember things being open only certain hours except a couple of the special dinner restaurants. I love days at sea because I feel like there is so much to explore on the ship! Have a great time!!

The more I watch Friends, the more I hate Ross.
OMG WHAT.

I've had hour long discussions with my friends of if we are Team Joey, Ross or Chandler. I think I would end up with Chandler because he's so funny and we have the same sense of humor. But Ross is just so cute and goofy and Joey is just...Joey. UGH HOW DOES ONE DECIDE?!?!?!

I get really stressed out about this considering it's a decision I will never have to make.

OMG WHAT.

I've had hour long discussions with my friends of if we are Team Joey, Ross or Chandler. I think I would end up with Chandler because he's so funny and we have the same sense of humor. But Ross is just so cute and goofy and Joey is just...Joey. UGH HOW DOES ONE DECIDE?!?!?!

I get really stressed out about this considering it's a decision I will never have to make.
He always has to be right about everything and is okay with putting his friends down to achieve it! I just think he always plays the "nice guy" card when really he's just an arrogant prat.
I'm team Chandler.

OMG WHAT.

Team chandler over here, but I agree definitely a tough decision that's sparked ridiculous debates w my friends. Ross is just too whiny sometimes IMO. I am forever team Ross and Rachel though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any tips for a first timer on a cruise?! My family and I are going on a 7 day cruise (Royal Caribbean) to Balize, Cozumel, and Roatan, Honduras.
Don't forget about airplane mode on your phone. You won't be able to get anything that uses cell service or data so you don't get charged roaming or international fees but you can still see the time, use the alarm, camera, etc. I had an inside room on my last cruise and I hated waking up and not having a window to know if I had woken up in the middle of the night or if it was morning. Also, check their policies on bringing on drinks (alcohol and nonalcoholic). It'll save you some money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have never seen an entire episode of Friends but I know I dislike Ross from what I've seen.

Just... what. What is this post even about? How is this possible?

It's like our whole friendship has been built on LIES.

This is like when a bunch of people started posting that they hate cheese. :eek::eek::eek:

Just... what. What is this post even about? How is this possible?

It's like our whole friendship has been built on LIES.

This is like when a bunch of people started posting that they hate cheese. :eek::eek::eek:

I can't even believe this. Appalling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101a1d6f803611acf88b5aba26a3a315.jpg

Hehehehehehehe

I don't have any real reasons why I don't like him but I never got a good vibe from his character. But maybe it's because I just don't like Friends.

Still can't believe people don't like cheese. Are they even human?

I only got onto Friends because of @AllstarObsession even though I've seen a bunch of tumblr posts and stuff about the show before. But yeah, I just don't like Ross. At all. Everyone else is great. But Ross.

Latest posts

Back