OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We put out fall scents today at work.. I'm torn between wanting summer to last forever and being so ready for football, pumpkin pie/pumpkin spice anything, and cooler temperatures.

Emphasis on cooler temps because my car doesn't have ac and I'm ready to not feel like dying in my car.

We put some of our fall stuff out two weeks ago and then the rest came out a week ago. Its crazy because people come in looking for summer scents but all we have now is fall...

We put some of our fall stuff out two weeks ago and then the rest came out a week ago. Its crazy because people come in looking for summer scents but all we have now is fall...
Haha I know! Just let me enjoy the last bits before it's over! Bonus though is that some of the summer stuff is on sale now.

We put out fall scents today at work.. I'm torn between wanting summer to last forever and being so ready for football, pumpkin pie/pumpkin spice anything, and cooler temperatures.

Emphasis on cooler temps because my car doesn't have ac and I'm ready to not feel like dying in my car.
We started putting out fall colors and fall clothes at the end of June. We haven't gotten a shipment of shorts since, and at this point all of our shorts are marked down to $10. Summer clothes started going on clearance in mid July. Now everything's sweaters, jeans, cardigans, scarves, etc in fall colors and I'm just like "ITS STILL SUMMER YALL". I think all of our dresses that aren't on clearance have sleeves, mostly long but some short. I'm amazed at how early it started!

That earthquake was freaky, I was standing in my kitchen and was like why is my house shaking? I was afraid there was gas explosion somewhere. I agree about the storms, we have a beach house in Stone Harbor and during Sandy and Irene we would have actually been better off there than at our main house. We were without power for days here, but our beach house never even lost power! Crazy.
Wait...you're from NJ? How did I not know that?
I agree the earthquake was freaky. I was sitting at my desk, when all of a sudden my cat started going nuts (not unusual) and then my chair started to shake. I looked outside and the bushes were shaking. Took me all of 2 seconds to realize we were having an earthquake. Ran and stood in the door frame and watched everything in my house shake like crazy. It was kinda cool after the fact, but I'd be ok not experiencing it again.

Sandy is a completely different story. That was terrible. No power for 2 weeks, all the damage to the towns around us (which still haven't recovered). We also have a beach house in Wildwood Crest, my grandparents stayed down there when their power never came back on cause they had no heat, but were fine down there.

We started putting out fall colors and fall clothes at the end of June. We haven't gotten a shipment of shorts since, and at this point all of our shorts are marked down to $10. Summer clothes started going on clearance in mid July. Now everything's sweaters, jeans, cardigans, scarves, etc in fall colors and I'm just like "ITS STILL SUMMER YALL". I think all of our dresses that aren't on clearance have sleeves, mostly long but some short. I'm amazed at how early it started!
That's crazy! We got our stuff in mid-july and I legitimately got sad. We didn't put ours out until this weekend, I can't imagine doing it in June!

I just used Garnier Olia to color my hair and I think I am in love. I used Medium Garnet Red and I really like how it turned out! I am not really loyal to any haircolour brand, but I think that might change. Let's see if the color stays now...

My dogs middle name is Lucifer [emoji23]

**All my best friends are imaginary**

I feel like this explains so much :p

I don't mind fall - it's what comes after that I'm not ready for. I only want snow for the Christmas season and when I go snowboarding. The rest of the time I want to be in flip flops.

Croatia just got a shoutout in White Collar! I'm a quarter Croatian so I always think it's cool when I hear people I'm not related to mention it since its relatively unknown to most people (that I know anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Croatia just got a shoutout in White Collar! I'm a quarter Croatian so I always think it's cool when I hear people I'm not related to mention it since its relatively unknown to most people (that I know anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went on holidays to croatia every year as a kid. But I live like 3 hours away swith that's why :)

Wait...you're from NJ? How did I not know that?
I agree the earthquake was freaky. I was sitting at my desk, when all of a sudden my cat started going nuts (not unusual) and then my chair started to shake. I looked outside and the bushes were shaking. Took me all of 2 seconds to realize we were having an earthquake. Ran and stood in the door frame and watched everything in my house shake like crazy. It was kinda cool after the fact, but I'd be ok not experiencing it again.

Sandy is a completely different story. That was terrible. No power for 2 weeks, all the damage to the towns around us (which still haven't recovered). We also have a beach house in Wildwood Crest, my grandparents stayed down there when their power never came back on cause they had no heat, but were fine down there.
Proud New Jerseyite since 2001:)

I can't find drawer pulls that I want for my refurbished dresser. #adultproblems

Oooh, refurbishing projects are so fun! Have you looked in craft stores? Don't know if you have a Hobby Lobby but they usually have ones that you'd never find in hardware stores. Or maybe you could spray paint some that you like the shape of but don't like the color?

Latest posts

Back