OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sorry for the doublepost, but we're DONE!

We now have all the pictures in CMYK and no more yellow triangles. For the crop marks, apparently you have to have all crop mark boxes unchecked when you set your page size. After your page size is right, then you can check the crop mark boxes. At least that's what did the trick for us.
Thanks again for your help @BuegeSmalls and @Eyes On The Prize ! It was much appreciated! :kiss:

Yay so glad you figured it out! Finishing projects is the best feeling :)

I found out today my mom has breast cancer...it's going to be a long season. [emoji107][emoji53]

I found out today my mom has breast cancer...it's going to be a long season. [emoji107][emoji53]
Sending your family so many prayers and positive thoughts. What stage if you don't mind me asking? My mom had breast cancer when I was a kid and luckily is a survivor of it. I hope your mom beats it too!

Sending your family so many prayers and positive thoughts. What stage if you don't mind me asking? My mom had breast cancer when I was a kid and luckily is a survivor of it. I hope your mom beats it too!
We don't know much yet. Don't know what stage. She has an appointment on the 21st. It's just frustrating because she found the tumor 2 months ago. Actually my dog helped find it and then my mom went to the doctor and it took this long to get ultrasound, mammogram, and biopsy. It's nice to hear of people who have gone through the fight and come out winning. We plan to fight hard and beat it, it's just going to be a long road to get there.

@AliciaM, I wish only best thoughts and wishes to your Mom and your family...I know this sounds easy for me to say, but stay hopeful and positive, your Mom is probably feeling low now, but at this point, the mind is a powerful instrument and if you believe the worse (pessimistic) the worse may happen... Sending positive energy and prayers in your direction...

We don't know much yet. Don't know what stage. She has an appointment on the 21st. It's just frustrating because she found the tumor 2 months ago. Actually my dog helped find it and then my mom went to the doctor and it took this long to get ultrasound, mammogram, and biopsy. It's nice to hear of people who have gone through the fight and come out winning. We plan to fight hard and beat it, it's just going to be a long road to get there.
Freaky how intuitive animals are. How exactly did he do that, if you don't mind me asking?

WHY IS MIZZOU WIFI SO BAD. I've been trying to load the sigma kappa website for almost an hour. I just need to find out one thing for our new member exam. It shouldn't take an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaky how intuitive animals are. How exactly did he do that, if you don't mind me asking?
They were playing and he kept on pawing at the spot where it was and then got over excited and started jumping on her in the same spot and she said it felt weird so she felt the spot and felt the tumor.

Back