OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just correctly identified the right Harry Potter movie by only 3 nondescript seconds of seeing it.
Also, my parents are back from Europe! They brought me back some great chocolate and a huge Milka bar. And magnets from everywhere they went.

Yay I made the top shimmy list but of course it was for children eating and my grossness.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**
I believe it is based on a 7 day total so you were there before you declared your enjoyment of eating children. That was just the bonus.

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

Anyone have tips on good proshops that ship internationally (cheer gym proshops or any other cheer proshops or similar) for not a fortune? I wanna get myself a 25th birthday/ early cristmas present but i have never ordered anything from any american cheer shops (or any cheer shops for that matter) and i feel like a max for shipping would be around 15-20 dollar absolutley max 25. a dollar in my currency is 9 SEK so 25 dollars would be 189 SEK. If its a little more that 25 its ok but not alot. And the stuff i buy can be a little more expensive maybe max 50 dollars or so. Thanks for any tips pn proshops and s

Double post, whatevs.

This is a long shot but who is a freaking genius and can help me really quick? It involves Excel and nested if statements - I'm making a loan repayment calculator (so fun so fun).

So each loan has it's own little cell with the amount owed, the interest, and the monthly payment amount. Then there's another cell that is like an extra monthly amount (let's call this XM) that will go toward the loan with the highest interest (Loan A) until it is paid off (A+XM). When Loan A is paid off, it's amount goes to the next loan with the highest interest (Loan B) plus XM's amount until that is paid off (A+B+XM). Loan C then gets A+B+C+XM and so on and so on until all the loans are paid off. Then underneath that is where all my if statements go so you can see the balance of the loans month by month. They descend down the column until zero (zero=paid back which is indicated by a blank cell). Each loan has it's own column.

I have IF statements and I don't know what order to put them in to get this thing to work. They are for the B column:

1. If Loan A is paid off, then add A+XM to B, otherwise do regular monthly calculation of just B.
2. If cell above (month before) is lower than monthly payment, leave cell blank (for paid back).
3. If cell above is blank, then leave blank (so that when you drag the equation down the column, paid back cells don't go negative. Purely for aesthetic reasons.)

I hope this all makes sense. I can get any two to work together but when I try to add the third one, it gives me errors. I'm thinking it has something to do with the order of the IF statements? Should I be using something other than and IF statement? Maybe and OR statement? Am I over complicating this and I don't need this many if statements? I've spent hours on this. HOW DO I GET THIS TO WORK?

Whoever can help me get's to know the secret ingredient to awesome homemade applesauce.

Double post, whatevs.

This is a long shot but who is a freaking genius and can help me really quick? It involves Excel and nested if statements - I'm making a loan repayment calculator (so fun so fun).

So each loan has it's own little cell with the amount owed, the interest, and the monthly payment amount. Then there's another cell that is like an extra monthly amount (let's call this XM) that will go toward the loan with the highest interest (Loan A) until it is paid off (A+XM). When Loan A is paid off, it's amount goes to the next loan with the highest interest (Loan B) plus XM's amount until that is paid off (A+B+XM). Loan C then gets A+B+C+XM and so on and so on until all the loans are paid off. Then underneath that is where all my if statements go so you can see the balance of the loans month by month. They descend down the column until zero (zero=paid back which is indicated by a blank cell). Each loan has it's own column.

I have IF statements and I don't know what order to put them in to get this thing to work. They are for the B column:

1. If Loan A is paid off, then add A+XM to B, otherwise do regular monthly calculation of just B.
2. If cell above (month before) is lower than monthly payment, leave cell blank (for paid back).
3. If cell above is blank, then leave blank (so that when you drag the equation down the column, paid back cells don't go negative. Purely for aesthetic reasons.)

I hope this all makes sense. I can get any two to work together but when I try to add the third one, it gives me errors. I'm thinking it has something to do with the order of the IF statements? Should I be using something other than and IF statement? Maybe and OR statement? Am I over complicating this and I don't need this many if statements? I've spent hours on this. HOW DO I GET THIS TO WORK?

Whoever can help me get's to know the secret ingredient to awesome homemade applesauce.

Omg wait nvm I got it. I was the genius I needed. Fierceboard is magical, man. Just like in the Candy Crush thread.

Btw, the secret ingredient to awesome homemade applesauce is caramel flavored vodka.

Election day is tomorrow. Fingers crossed that Harper isn't elected again. 9 years of him is enough.

Still not sure who to vote for. Pretty sure our PC guy will get in, and I can't figure out if the NDP's of the Lib's have a better chance of beating him. But yes, fingers crossed for sure

Better than making it to the top of the posters with the most negative ratings list.
And this calls for a happy dance!
tumblr_nwe5ozM0cw1qm43jro6_400.gif
A+ for the Hamilton gif.

Alright fellow canadians, have a nice election night in front of your tv!

My prediction: Minority... Liberals.

Back