OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I started off 2016 with a selfie with Lauryn Hill!!!!
dd169e4085eec002550e8f8eff7de908.jpg

12 year old Erin that played The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on repeat rejoices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any recommendations for a jacket that can stand super low but non negative temperatures? I have a couple North Face fleeces but I want something a little more substantial. I was looking into the Helly Hansens but they just seemed to be overpriced rain jackets.
What's your price range? Macy's has a north face sale going (maybe... Could've ended December 31 otherwise I believe it's ending Jan 2) and north face has some stuff on sale as well. If you can get a north face on sale they're great! Not the trendy fleecy coats but their actual insulated winter coats/parkas.

I'm just at home with my mum, grandma and grandpa, watching james bond haha! I'm scared of fireworks so, not my favourite day of the year. :p

Sorry to interupt the conversation but glad its just not me that are scared of fireworks.. I hate them more than naything and i am more scared than our dog. and where i live they seem to not understand the danger of fireworks either! Hope you got through the night ok and Happy New year!

Okay, again with the hockey lol. But I just got super excited seeing simple plan opening the nhl winter classic with the canadian national anthem. Dang haven't seen simple plan in years!

What's your price range? Macy's has a north face sale going (maybe... Could've ended December 31 otherwise I believe it's ending Jan 2) and north face has some stuff on sale as well. If you can get a north face on sale they're great! Not the trendy fleecy coats but their actual insulated winter coats/parkas.

I was looking at some of the North Face triclimate jackets but I haven't heard much about them. I wanted to stay under 170$.

I was looking at some of the North Face triclimate jackets but I haven't heard much about them. I wanted to stay under 170$.

I have a triclimate and I love it! can be worn as a waterproof shell over the insulated warmth, just a raincoat or just the insulated part. I got it when I moved to upstate NY. This will be it's third winter and it shows zero signs of wear and I have a feeling it will last a whole lot more winters. I also wear the shell alone all spring as a thin raincoat.

I didn't want another black coat because I have too many so I got navy and orange. only regret is the puffy/insulated part is bright orange and I didn't think through just wearing that without the navy shell on top. so just think about the colors individually lol at least I fit in with the Syracuse fans?

I think my sister got the teal one for Christmas. If that's the one I'm thinking of (the two in one) it's super cute and she lives in Colorado and has said it is perfect for all her outdoorsy things.

Have you tried looking online on discount ski gear websites? There's a lot of them that sell previous years lines for really good prices. Try sites like REI, Back Country, Evo, or just Google "ski jacket outlet". I got my $250 jacket for $85 on one of those sites because it was from the previous year's line.

Did anyone's CP participate in the Varsity UCA/NCA London New Year's Day Parade? We had a girl from CP's high school team go, but since she isn't back yet I don't know much about it. I wish they still did the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Does anyone know why they aren't involved in that parade anymore?!

After a month of the Montreal Canadiens sucking, their performance today in the Winter Classic was a pleasant surprise.

Hey now, play nice! You should all be united as USA while still in the junior world championship! ;)
But she is a Montreal fan. I just don't know if I can handle that. [emoji23]

**No way that's cool aid, must be crack aid for that level of addiction**

Back