OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
But she is a Montreal fan. I just don't know if I can handle that. [emoji23]

**No way that's cool aid, must be crack aid for that level of addiction**

Are you a boston fan? I don't have enough time in my day to keep track of all the feuds in the NHL, but I do know that's a toxic rivalry! :p

It's not my fault I wasn't raised properly...
Big you are from New England. Don't worry, there is still time to repent, lol

I will admit that Montreal looked good yesterday.

Are you a boston fan? I don't have enough time in my day to keep track of all the feuds in the NHL, but I do know that's a toxic rivalry! :p

Yes, I am a Bruins fan.

Did anyone's CP participate in the Varsity UCA/NCA London New Year's Day Parade? We had a girl from CP's high school team go, but since she isn't back yet I don't know much about it. I wish they still did the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Does anyone know why they aren't involved in that parade anymore?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Creative differences between Macy's and Varsity, nothing too major to report.

From New England, but from very French Canadian stock. I'm a Patriots fan, for what it's worth :)
You may get a pass on the family heritage thing. My moms family is from New England which was a factor in my being a Bruins fan.

From New England, but from very French Canadian stock. I'm a Patriots fan, for what it's worth :)

Hey, all my american/canadian sports team favourites are all random. Since I have no connection to any state or team, I just go with ones I start liking randomly. :p So for football it's the patriots, for hockey it's senators! I don't care much for other sports beyond that though.

Hey, all my american/canadian sports team favourites are all random. Since I have no connection to any state or team, I just go with ones I start liking randomly. :p So for football it's the patriots, for hockey it's senators! I don't care much for other sports beyond that though.

you are the first Senators fan I've ever heard of.

you are the first Senators fan I've ever heard of.

Glad to be your first lol :p It's actually just because I really liked Erik Karlsson when he was a junior (and might have had a major crush on him..), and when he went to ottawa I was like, well I don't have another preference, Alfie's already there, it can't hurt. And then Mika Zibanejad went there a few years ago, that kid was a hero when sweden last won the jwc! I'm quite happy with my choice haha. :D

That's a bummer! My cp is a UCA All-American and we would have done Macy's, but she had too much going on to do London.

We had wondered about what had happened there.
I was sad about it too, but now we are able to offer the Varsity Spirit Spectacular to ALL of our brands, and not just NCA as it has been in the past. Exciting new opportunities! I would have loved to be in the Macy's Parade though, always one of my big goals I set for myself.

Back