OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
After all the drama happening in cheer it has kinda made me glad I'm not cheering this season/not wanting to cheer again when I move in September to a cheer saturated city. I have finally realised I never fitted in with cheer and was always struggling setting unrealistic goal for my self. Apart from a few months I could never call cheer a family.

I posting this because dance is going well for me at the moment. I am progressing at an even pace and my confidence is slowly getting better to where I don't feel silly doing latin dances

Any tips for cleaning a mac book keyboard? Mine gets really dirty in between keys and other than scrubbing with a q tip I haven't found a good way to do it.

Any tips for cleaning a mac book keyboard? Mine gets really dirty in between keys and other than scrubbing with a q tip I haven't found a good way to do it.

They make solution for apple products to help clean them up without hurting them. A little eyeglass wipe and the spray should do the trick. But, what are you getting all over your mac book?!?!

They make solution for apple products to help clean them up without hurting them. A little eyeglass wipe and the spray should do the trick. But, what are you getting all over your mac book?!?!

Its just build up from oil/dead skin/etc. on my fingers. It happens around the middle keys since I actually use the home row method of typing.

Its just build up from oil/dead skin/etc. on my fingers. It happens around the middle keys since I actually use the home row method of typing.

Oh, I gotcha. Mine is usually covered in peanut butter and jelly. Hehe. I'm lazy and just use a little water and a paper towel.

Oh, I gotcha. Mine is usually covered in peanut butter and jelly. Hehe. I'm lazy and just use a little water and a paper towel.
Yeah I use a a wet paper towel and an eye glass wipe around the outside of the keyboard but I'm more cautious about the keys. Even though if i got water damage I could get a new one for free.

My mom says we have about 3.5 feet of snow. It sounds crazy but I really wish I was there, I'm super jealous! Still holding out hope that we get a little snow in Dallas this year.
SAMEEEE. I just want snow, not ice...but that rarely happens in DFW

So i just got back from the attending the WWE Royal Rumble, and i know that no one here probably watches WWE. But how in the world can triple H win the royal rumble, like seriously..... :eek: plus im really hating this whole Charlotte crap, she only has the title cause her father keeps ruining her matches.

So i just got back from the attending the WWE Royal Rumble, and i know that no one here probably watches WWE. But how in the world can triple H win the royal rumble, like seriously..... :eek: plus im really hating this whole Charlotte crap, she only has the title cause her father keeps ruining her matches.
Omg hehe I used to watch WWE. I don't watch now so I don't know Charlotte chick. But triple H lol he must be 80 by now ;). How did he win.

Omg hehe I used to watch WWE. I don't watch now so I don't know Charlotte chick. But triple H lol he must be 80 by now ;). How did he win.
i had to look it up but he's 46, he beat out Dean Ambrose which kinda sucks cause i like ambrose. I got excited when sasha banks made an appearance during the divas match, i LOVE her. i was mainly looking forward to attending the royal rumble cause Randy Orton :cloud9: was suppose to have one of the main matches, but since he got injured he got replaced. A lot of people sitting around us thought Daniel Bryan was going to be a surprise guest, but that didnt end up happening.
I could go on, and on.... i really do oddly love watching WWE. lol

Also to add: Wrestlemania 33 might take place in Orlando fl. I might die of happiness and shed tears of joy if this occurs.......

Last edited:
i had to look it up but he's 46, he beat out Dean Ambrose which kinda sucks cause i like ambrose. I got excited when sasha banks made an appearance during the divas match, i LOVE her. i was mainly looking forward to attending the royal rumble cause Randy Orton :cloud9: was suppose to have one of the main matches, but since he got injured he got replaced. A lot of people sitting around us thought Daniel Bryan was going to be a surprise guest, but that didnt end up happening.
I could go on, and on.... i really do oddly love watching WWE. lol

Also to add: Wrestlemania 33 might take place in Orlando fl. I might die of happiness and shed tears of joy if this occurs.......

Lol I watch WWE. I was at last year's Rumble and I just have to say, even if you're unhappy with who won, overall you saw a much better Rumble match than I saw. At least you didn't have to suffer through Big Show and Kane going to the end! And AJ Styles is absolutely amazing. But the whole thing they did with Roman walking out ON HIS OWN and coming back in super late was just dumb.

I think this is Triple H's last hurrah and he has the power to give this to himself lol. I'm also wondering if they're planning on keeping him champ until Rollins returns, since Rollins still says it's his title and they were in the Authority together. Could see Rollins being like 'thanks for keeping her safe" and Triple H just saying "good joke!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH said because it will make people angry, and they love to do that.

Our friend thinks Charlotte is going to turn on her dad soon. She "accidentally" kicked him but it was definitely on purpose.

Back