OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So i just got back from the attending the WWE Royal Rumble, and i know that no one here probably watches WWE. But how in the world can triple H win the royal rumble, like seriously..... :eek: plus im really hating this whole Charlotte crap, she only has the title cause her father keeps ruining her matches.
@THEJOEL

**Feeling thankful the ignore option doesn't work on the app**

Lol I watch WWE. I was at last year's Rumble and I just have to say, even if you're unhappy with who won, overall you saw a much better Rumble match than I saw. At least you didn't have to suffer through Big Show and Kane going to the end! And AJ Styles is absolutely amazing. But the whole thing they did with Roman walking out ON HIS OWN and coming back in super late was just dumb.

I think this is Triple H's last hurrah and he has the power to give this to himself lol. I'm also wondering if they're planning on keeping him champ until Rollins returns, since Rollins still says it's his title and they were in the Authority together. Could see Rollins being like 'thanks for keeping her safe" and Triple H just saying "good joke!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah my bf attended last year and said it was horrible. I honestly didnt know who aj styles was but people went nuts when he came out. I can see why they set it up to have vince winning probably so he can simply announce rollins to fight in his place, which i wouldnt be mad at that happening.
Overall it was a lot of fun, theyve hosted a lot of raw events here, but this is the first one ive ever attended. My boyfriend and i already decided that if wrestlemania comes here were dropping some serious money to attend and get good seats.

Flights and AirBNB booked for Austin with my hubby! Can't wait to explore the city. :) Friends, if you have suggestions, please let me know. We're staying in Dawson, right near SoCo.

So Uber is about to start a food delivery service.

Wonder how this'll change the game.
It might change the game in some cities, but that's already a saturated market in the Bay Area (and I would assume other big cities/metropolitan areas). I can name multiple other apps that deliver food, plus a newish one that actually connects you up to a local chef that will make fresh meals and deliver them. Plus Google Express and Amazon Same-Day Delivery. Might be a good idea for smaller cities, but I don't even know how popular Uber is around me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so im sitting here trying to create a playlist for my wedding through our DJ service, and im starting to realize i have really inappropriate or odd taste in music. Cause all the songs i really like jamming out to arent wedding appropriate. LOL.

So Uber is about to start a food delivery service.

Wonder how this'll change the game.

This is UberEats right?

We have it, and it's okay. They only deliver in the Loop (downtown Chicago) and it's only from 11am-2pm. The menu is pretty varied, and the options change regularly. You do risk getting a salad that has already been tossed (in the trunk) or soup that isn't quite hot. But, the prices are good. The only thing is, I usually wouldn't eat anything that is for offer on the menu. I'm picky and usually make substitutions or customize things when I eat out.

Charlotte has Uber and about four/five other food delivery services already. It'll be interesting to have them combined, but currently I just use Postmates, Foodie Call or GrubHub for food delivery.

Back