OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@quitthedrama I'm just tired of hearing about Hillary's emails lol that's the main topic of her entire campaign its quite annoying. We don't here about her planned policies as much as we do about her stinking emails. As said before, I just don't like the way she handled Benghazi it just seemed too corrupt to me. (tried the quote, but couldn't find your comment on HC)

Fiscally conservative - but lean more liberal on some social issues - so I am a moderate republican. I have always voted my conscious not just for ones because they are republican. I have no problem voting for a democrat if I feel they are whose best for our country. I am discouraged by both parties this election -I can't believe this is the best we have on both sides .

This is exactly where I'm at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, why would ISIS want to do anything against Trump? He's not only a great recruiting tool for them, if he's elected he will throw this country into chaos and alienate us from the rest of the world. I'll bet ISIS loves Trump.

They don't work with logic. Trump wants to not only kick out all of the Muslims but has openly said he will not only bomb them, but will go after their family...specifically their children; no bueno. ISIS will lash out.

Sparta has got nothing on FIerceboard.

if his policies passed this country would be bankrupt within 6 months of him taking office. There aren't enough working folk to support it all.
Even if he were a perfect candidate his age concerns me

His plan doesn't revolves around the working American taxes; the bulk of it has to do with inheritance taxes and corporate taxes.

At this point we have to pick the best of the worst. Which sucks, but that's what we got. What makes me concerned is the amount of people who will not go out and vote just because the choices are so bad. With people acting like that we will end up with Trump, god forbid, who's voters show up to the polls. That's why I have really been stressing all my friends who are now able to vote to register and go vote!

At this point we have to pick the best of the worst. Which sucks, but that's what we got. What makes me concerned is the amount of people who will not go out and vote just because the choices are so bad. With people acting like that we will end up with Trump, god forbid, who's voters show up to the polls. That's why I have really been stressing all my friends who are now able to vote to register and go vote!

My mom yelled at me for saying I'd vote Hillary over Trump/Cruz (since that's who I assume will get the nom) and I'm just hoping she doesn't register (I know she currently isn't registered).

ETA to avoid a double post:

Saw this shared on Facebook and all I have to say is *you're
d129b5384ff654f09c2ef72a5bacb250.jpg

They don't work with logic. Trump wants to not only kick out all of the Muslims but has openly said he will not only bomb them, but will go after their family...specifically their children; no bueno. ISIS will lash out.

From what I understand about ISIS, they actually love it when the Western world uses the kind of rhetoric Trump uses. It adds fuel to their fire, and helps with their recruitment by showing Muslim fundamentalists that there are people out there that hate them. They almost relish the Islamophobia, because they want Muslims to feel that they are the enemy of the West, and thus have nowhere else to turn but ISIS.

By spreading hate, people are feeding ISIS.

I like Hillary. I've liked her for years. I was disappointed when she lost the nomination to Obama 8 years ago, but once he was running there was no question about my voting for him.
I appreciate the way Sanders has awakened a whole generation of first time voters and I hope the momentum for change continues. And I agree that as a woman I do not have to vote for a woman just because she would be the first woman running for President.
The fact that Trump has gotten this far in the race is truly frightening. If he is elected, you can all come and visit me in Costa Rica and Israel because that is where I will be splitting my time.

Lol 8 years ago I voted for John Edwards [emoji854][emoji854][emoji854].

To be fair I went to hear all 3 candidates speak first [emoji854][emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

I didn't like Hillary then and don't like her now

Also why is this my 4th presidential election [emoji854][emoji854]

My mom yelled at me for saying I'd vote Hillary over Trump/Cruz (since that's who I assume will get the nom) and I'm just hoping she doesn't register (I know she currently isn't registered).

ETA to avoid a double post:

Saw this shared on Facebook and all I have to say is *you're

Yeah, I was actually just talking about some of what that picture has to say to my friend today. I was telling her about if Trump ended up not getting the republican nomination and tried to run as an independent he would split the republican vote pretty much screwing over the republican party in this election. That would basically ensure the democratic nominee would win. Which I wouldn't complain about too much because I do not want him to run our country and I am also trying to keep the rights I currently have to my body as a woman. Although I'm not sure if he could still run as an independent. Can anyone clear that up for me?

*removed the picture just for sake of taking up space

Yeah, I was actually just talking about some of what that picture has to say to my friend today. I was telling her about if Trump ended up not getting the republican nomination and tried to run as an independent he would split the republican vote pretty much screwing over the republican party in this election. That would basically ensure the democratic nominee would win. Which I wouldn't complain about too much because I do not want him to run our country and I am also trying to keep the rights I currently have to my body as a woman. Although I'm not sure if he could still run as an independent. Can anyone clear that up for me?

*removed the picture just for sake of taking up space

Trump announced a while ago he wouldn't run as an Independent for that reason.

none of them are going to do anything that they promise during their campaign trail. i doubt that there has ever been a presedential nominee who has ever pulled through with even 15% of their campaign promises/b.s., not done the opposite of what they said or not failed miserably. when it comes right down to it, they don't work for the people, they work for other entities.

obama's weightless words...
http://tinyurl.com/nvbuama

bush's weightless words...
The Broken Promises of George W. Bush | Center for American Progress Action Fund

trump wont kick out all muslims, keep muslims from coming in nor will he build his dumb wall. bernie wont give everyone free college, cars, cell phones and free bernie bucks in general. and shillary wont due what ever the heck shes claiming that she will do (never seen her promises in headlines). never watched the debates nor read the articles that detailed their claims, since i dont feel like having a bunch of bullshitters attempt to bullshit me.

Last edited:
I only know I'm not voting for Trump for obvious reasons and Cruz because his ultra evangelism is unnerving.
I haven't done much research on other Republic nominees since there were so many, but now I might start looking into Kasich.
The area around me is definitely "feeling the Bern." I see a more and more bumper stickers each week.
I am really enjoying such civilized politics talk, and I'm learning a lot!

From what I understand about ISIS, they actually love it when the Western world uses the kind of rhetoric Trump uses. It adds fuel to their fire, and helps with their recruitment by showing Muslim fundamentalists that there are people out there that hate them. They almost relish the Islamophobia, because they want Muslims to feel that they are the enemy of the West, and thus have nowhere else to turn but ISIS.

By spreading hate, people are feeding ISIS.

I'd say it's more of a love/hate. They do appreciate the work he is ding, but to sit by and allow him to attack them directly and threaten them in the manners he have, won't go ignored. So while they're quietly slow clapping in the back room, when they exit, it'll be a much harsher showing.

I wasn't home earlier when I commented about Bernie's overall plan, but this image kinda lays out exactly what he wants and how he plans on paying for it. For those who are interested.

12042738_1083745851647551_146420937242164929_n.jpg

Back