OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Rant time....:confused:

It's worlds month, meaning I now have cheer 5 days a week.. (My first year on a world's team)
I am a full time freshman struggling to get through the last 6 weeks of semester. (5 finals, 4 midterms, 6 5+ pages papers, a group project, 2 photography projects, and who knows what else in the next 6 weeks)
Busiest month of the entire school year for my sorority.
College cheer tryouts at the end of the month.
And trying to shove my job into there and get any hours possible because hello I need money.
My family is three hours away from school (I'm from California, currently going to school in Nevada), and my mother is currently going through some health issues (not 100% what exactly yet, but it's not necessarily good...)

If I make it out of the month of April alive, I will literally be so appreciative you have no idea.

Oh and I have 12 days left of contacts and my new eye doctor has cancelled my appt 3 times so far, so lets see if I can see at World's :confused: oh and my migraines are to the point where I'm literally getting one a week and my pills aren't working to help them so like that's great. Two weeks ago I had one so bad that I spent all day at Urgent Care and they gave me a shot (something called Toradol?) that was supposed to help but didn't and instead I blacked out and had a seizure.
:stairs: END RANT

It's worlds month, meaning I now have cheer 5 days a week.. (My first year on a world's team)
I am a full time freshman struggling to get through the last 6 weeks of semester. (5 finals, 4 midterms, 6 5+ pages papers, a group project, 2 photography projects, and who knows what else in the next 6 weeks)
And trying to shove my job into there and get any hours possible because hello I need money.
My family is three hours away from school (I'm from California, currently going to school in Nevada), and my mother is currently going through some health issues (not 100% what exactly yet, but it's not necessarily good...)

If I make it out of the month of April alive, I will literally be so appreciative you have no idea.

Oh and I have 12 days left of contacts and my new eye doctor has cancelled my appt 3 times so far, so lets see if I can see at World's :confused: oh and my migraines are to the point where I'm literally getting one a week and my pills aren't working to help them so like that's great. Two weeks ago I had one so bad that I spent all day at Urgent Care and they gave me a shot (something called Toradol?) that was supposed to help but didn't and instead I blacked out and had a seizure.
Wow. You have an impressive month coming up.
I hope everything turns out okay with your Mom. Prayers for strength & healing.
Good luck at World's!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Shimmied for the support! You can do it! Best of luck to your mother, I hope she gets better soon :(:kiss:

Well I was going to post a rant but now mine will sound petty in comparison but I guess I'll post it anyway.

I'm on my fall break (yes I know it's spring...Southern Hemisphere probs) so naturally as a teenage girl I want to see my friends. I've tried to make plans but this is what I get: (names changed for privacy)

Susie picks a day then keeps changing it
Sally is super lazy and can't help organise plans
Sophie's working
Sue's overseas
Sharon and Stephanie are with their brother
Suzanna hardly ever goes on her phone so I can't contact her
I know most of these are understandable, but I'm lonely :( i've come to the boards to be entertained hopefully

When everyone you work with gets to go see Trump on campus today but you weren't invited:
3bb028da6aa010e7d07d689546bbc453.jpg

I'm not a Trump supporter but I'm a republican, so I wanted to go and experience the madness. My co-intern got to go and she's a huge democrat. Sigh.

I get to go to the MSNBC Guy's meet and greet after though so that will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back