OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Who lives in upstate NY? @njallday don't you? @Eyes On The Prize? When you move to MA will you bring me some of this wine ice cream?! It's only available at their store.

"Wine Ice Cream" Is Now A Thing You Can Eat And Get Drunk On | MTL Blog

ETA: It says it's available in MA at some locations!
It's like all my dreams are coming true. This is great! Places in nh are super close to me. I know where I'm headed after work tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's grad school and an accelerated program that turns a five year schedule into three. we take 28-32 credits at a time and have trimesters (basically an added summer semester so we go year round.) in one calendar year i've done 91 credits in this program. you kind of become numb to it, honestly.
Ohhh okay, that makes more sense. I still don't think I could do it!

Who lives in upstate NY? @njallday don't you? @Eyes On The Prize? When you move to MA will you bring me some of this wine ice cream?! It's only available at their store.

"Wine Ice Cream" Is Now A Thing You Can Eat And Get Drunk On | MTL Blog

ETA: It says it's available in MA at some locations!
That is real close to eyesontheprize but even better is they do overnight delivery on dry ice. :)

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

I HATE CHEESE TOO! I just started eating cheese on my pizza occasionally a month or so ago for the first time since I was 8 and I'm 21 now. My friends and family think I'm nuts.

So I don't have to double post, I'm from Missouri and if I ordered a coke they would bring me a coke. We order what we actually want and we call it pop not soda where I'm from. But my grandma calls pop "sodie" which is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some people say "soder". Huh.

Latest posts

Back