OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I swear I should get the girlfriend of the year award...so this is finals week (obviously), and I have 8 classes, but only 4 in-person finals, as my other 4 are papers due online. Last night I went to bed at about 2:30 AM after studying, and was up at 7:00 AM to be ready for an 8:00 AM exam..then I had one at 3 PM & 6 PM. So i've basically been running around on little to no sleep all day, and here I am..no exams tomorrow..but I'm awake with my boyfriend to help keep him up to study, and I even just went to get him food...
It is now..12:30 AM and I'm questioning my sanity...thank god I love this kid..

ETA: Life update: I'm watching Cops, so there's that.

Had my first final last night and I think it went really well. I just submitted my final paper for my research methods class and that has put me on cloud nine [emoji4] unfortunately I still have a final in that class but I feel so much less stressed now that I'm finally done with that paper.

Both of the finals I'm taking tomorrow (and one of my finals on Thursday, and both of my finals on Friday) will either keep me at an A- or bring me down to a B+ so I now have something new to stress about [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another update on my life: I've been voice iMessaging my older brother with Blue Mountain State quotes for the past 20 minutes...don't think I'll ever text again

I just read on the news that two kids from my town were on their way home from the hospital with their newborn baby and crashed their car. Baby was completely unharmed but mom is in critical condition and dad died immediately. I feel absolutely awful...

So YikYak finally made it to my school.
Today we went into lockdown and every school board official in the parish came to our classes telling teachers we had to evacuate. My entire high school walked a mile on the road to the junior high where they packed us into the gym. It was mass hysteria. I called my grandma because my mom is out of town, and she came and checked me out. However, we couldn't go back to the high school to get our cars until the police dogs searched them, so I was just going to get her to bring me home... I got home and realized my only house key is in my car because I was rushing this morning. So now I'm sitting in my grandmas office waiting to be told I can get my car.
The best part about all of this is that the threats were posted on YikYak last night. We're going through all of this because of some idiot on YikYak.
Does anyone know if there is any way the police can find out who posted this? Because if I do, I can't promise I won't kill them.

Today we went into lockdown and every school board official in the parish came to our classes telling teachers we had to evacuate. My entire high school walked a mile on the road to the junior high where they packed us into the gym. It was mass hysteria. I called my grandma because my mom is out of town, and she came and checked me out. However, we couldn't go back to the high school to get our cars until the police dogs searched them, so I was just going to get her to bring me home... I got home and realized my only house key is in my car because I was rushing this morning. So now I'm sitting in my grandmas office waiting to be told I can get my car.
The best part about all of this is that the threats were posted on YikYak last night. We're going through all of this because of some idiot on YikYak.
Does anyone know if there is any way the police can find out who posted this? Because if I do, I can't promise I won't kill them.

Recently two people posted threats to the university here in town, both were caught. I couldn't believe the second guy was that dumb to do the same thing another guy just got busted for! Duh....

Eta...sorry you had to deal with all this!! I really wish the anon apps didn't exist!

That is real close to eyesontheprize but even better is they do overnight delivery on dry ice. :)

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

I'm pretty sure you can't ship alcohol to MA. But I will definitely make a road trip to find some of this.

They can and will find out. It happened at my school and they found it out pretty quickly.

Latest posts

Back