OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
this has probably been discussed before but does anyone know of somewhere that you can donate used cheer shoes to? I have a million and before I throw them away I just want to check in case they can go to someone in need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this has probably been discussed before but does anyone know of somewhere that you can donate used cheer shoes to? I have a million and before I throw them away I just want to check in case they can go to someone in need.

Do you know of any gyms with special needs programs? We've had some of our athletes donate their gently used cheer shoes before to our special needs team!

Do you know of any gyms with special needs programs? We've had some of our athletes donate their gently used cheer shoes before to our special needs team!

That's a great idea. We just started a special needs team and I volunteer with them so I'll see if that's a possibility!

This news of Christina Grimmie's murder has me completely heartbroken. Such an amazing and unique artist.

WHAT?!?! I used to watch her youtube videos years before the voice. She was so friggen awesome. I hadn't seen the news yet before your post. So sad.

This news of Christina Grimmie's murder has me completely heartbroken. Such an amazing and unique artist.
Just awful. My kids and I have been listening to her long before she was on the voice. She was super talented. Too much craziness in this world.

Just saw that. Wtf is wrong with people?

I'm guessing an obsessed fan.

**AS Cheer is the The Hotel California of sports**

I've seen on Twitter it may have been an ex-boyfriend, but nothing's confirmed so far. Such a tragic story

So, so sad. I just caught up. Her brother having to not only witness it, but tackle the guy... he'll never be the same :(

I can't remember the last time I heard of a celebrity being murdered in cold blood like this..
I've had her cover of I Won't Give Up on repeat all morning. It's always made me emotional because of Great Whites 2013, but now even moreso.

I can't remember the last time I heard of a celebrity being murdered in cold blood like this..
I've had her cover of I Won't Give Up on repeat all morning. It's always made me emotional because of Great Whites 2013, but now even moreso.
That cover and Can't Help Falling In Love are my favorite covers from her :(

Back