OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know there's a couple board members that live in the Dallas area, I hope you and all your loved ones are safe. Saying a prayer for everyone involved in what was meant to be, and started out as, a peaceful and powerful event. It's awful the actions of a few had to ruin that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

all the ones that I know of have checked in :)

Does anyone keep up with the anons on twitter? (theyre pretty interesting lol) if so what do you guys think of them posting about their personal beliefs that has nothing to do with cheer? like today with all the tragedy thats happened these last few days quite a few anons have spoken up about what they believe, so many beliefs were conflicting between multiple accounts even calling out athletes on their personal beliefs. I mean i agree with some of the things they say but i wanted to know if you guys think thats appropriate or not?
I think 95% of cheer anons are immature little brats who need their phone taken away. The fact that they are posting personal opinions that aren't cheer related doesn't bother me since their opinions are mean spirited and therefor irrelevant to begin with.

Does anyone keep up with the anons on twitter? (theyre pretty interesting lol) if so what do you guys think of them posting about their personal beliefs that has nothing to do with cheer? like today with all the tragedy thats happened these last few days quite a few anons have spoken up about what they believe, so many beliefs were conflicting between multiple accounts even calling out athletes on their personal beliefs. I mean i agree with some of the things they say but i wanted to know if you guys think thats appropriate or not?
I don't think a vast majority of their accounts in general are appropriate so adding that doesn't really change anything for me.

ETA: Didn't see @quitthedrama 's post before I posted, but yes, that.

I know there's a couple board members that live in the Dallas area, I hope you and all your loved ones are safe. Saying a prayer for everyone involved in what was meant to be, and started out as, a peaceful and powerful event. It's awful the actions of a few had to ruin that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I am safe. Thank you. The shooting took place right in front of my college. So crazy, it makes me sick for this hitting so close to home. I also know @Angelica is safe as well.

I've only lived in the Dallas area for about 7 months, but it's already like home for me. It's scary that something like that could happen so close. Also just found out that the shooter lived right down the street from me. My heart goes out to all the families affected. It's a crazy world out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ughh i have to many political friends on facebook... However its fun to see them all fight with eachother in the comments section.
I think EVERYONE as a whole needs to step up and make a change, take accountability,etc or i cant see these kinds of occurances getting any better.

why do i keep seeing pokemon go facebook statuses.... i didnt know adults were into this still, lol.
Because it's new and fun and nostalgic. It's also something that people get to do outside, like while on walks/runs around the neigborhood. Catching a Charmander makes running a little bit further on my run slightly more exciting lol.

really curious as i know there are a few CEA members on the boards, but what ever came of the 2013 documentary that a few college kids did on senior elite. Was it ever put online or anything, i know the girl had a twitter and mentioned she would eventually put it on vimeo or something once her year of school was over but nothing ever came of it. I always super curious to see it.

I think 95% of cheer anons are immature little brats who need their phone taken away. The fact that they are posting personal opinions that aren't cheer related doesn't bother me since their opinions are mean spirited and therefor irrelevant to begin with.
haha true i visit their accounts just out of pure curiosity, i dont follow any. IMO they only post it on their cheer acc bc theyre anon and wouldnt say the things they say (annon) on their real accounts

Back