OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Agree with you about Reid..
The rest, I'd say it's all on the writers now. It should be ok as long as they don't try to recreate Gibson's role with Adam Rodriguez. Just put the "stern guy in charge" role to Joe Mantegna since he pretty much does that already.

I'm probably one of the few who is less than thrilled about Rodriguez joining the cast; Mantegna could definitely take over the lead role position though.

What I don't want to see happen is they bring back the Scratch character and get rid of Gibson because he's been brainwashed.

TBH, I think the show jumped ship this past season with only a few really good episodes out of them all, so I was already melancholy about this next season---I saw the article yesterday and was like "Yup done." At this point, I watch for Reid and Rossi anyway...everyone else is kinda useless fodder.

I'm probably one of the few who is less than thrilled about Rodriguez joining the cast; Mantegna could definitely take over the lead role position though.

What I don't want to see happen is they bring back the Scratch character and get rid of Gibson because he's been brainwashed.

TBH, I think the show jumped ship this past season with only a few really good episodes out of them all, so I was already melancholy about this next season---I saw the article yesterday and was like "Yup done." At this point, I watch for Reid and Rossi anyway...everyone else is kinda useless fodder.

I haven't really followed it a lot lately but remind me of the Scratch character please.

**space for rent**

I haven't really followed it a lot lately but remind me of the Scratch character please.

**space for rent**

It was the episode with the man who was targeting the children who lied about his parents when they were fostering. He used a mixture to put them in a disassociative state and would lead to them killing the person they loved. Each couldn't remember anything that happened, but all saw the same shadowy figure. In figuring out what was happening, Hodge ran ahead to get to the doctor was interviewed all of the children and then himself was given the gas mixture. In the episode we see Hodge's greatest fear is the death of all of his teammates and it ends pretty ominous with Hodge sitting in an ambulance started to talk exactly how the prior people turned murders began their interviews.

Because of the Dirty Dozen, worst plot line in CM history, started up around the same time it was never really gone back to and addressed---but it definitely left the door wide open for a quick boot to the butt for Gibson's character.

It was the episode with the man who was targeting the children who lied about his parents when they were fostering. He used a mixture to put them in a disassociative state and would lead to them killing the person they loved. Each couldn't remember anything that happened, but all saw the same shadowy figure. In figuring out what was happening, Hodge ran ahead to get to the doctor was interviewed all of the children and then himself was given the gas mixture. In the episode we see Hodge's greatest fear is the death of all of his teammates and it ends pretty ominous with Hodge sitting in an ambulance started to talk exactly how the prior people turned murders began their interviews.

Because of the Dirty Dozen, worst plot line in CM history, started up around the same time it was never really gone back to and addressed---but it definitely left the door wide open for a quick boot to the butt for Gibson's character.

Yup. I remember that now

**space for rent**

I love criminal minds too. Its one of my favorite shows. I do love Matthew grey gubler most he is just such a good person. And Reid is so my soul person. But I do still love the show and will continue to watch it. But info agree that it has become a bit worse the last seasons, but I still love it. But I will miss hotch.

Skickat från min P023 via Tapatalk

Criminal Minds went from being my favorite show to a show that I nearly exclusively hatewatched REAL quick.

Did I miss something? Who is Hodge?

I was confused too, I think Hotch.

ETA: oops missed that response

No, you're totally right---I'm gonna blame it on the "I woke up at 5 AM to take my kid to her run after 3 hours of sleep" brain because I remember saying Hotch in my head, but clearly didn't spell it accurately.

Nothing beats law and order SVU for a crime show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do love that show too. Took me about a month or two watching the engineering but I love that show. Have not watched any of the other law and order but may do do on a later point.

Skickat från min P023 via Tapatalk

Back