OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hiiii!!!! I know I've been gone for a while but working two jobs does that to ya..

I HATE IPHONES.. They break so easily... I literally got my charging port replaced yesterday and now it won't charge unless it's in a certain position.. Grrr

Hiiii!!!! I know I've been gone for a while but working two jobs does that to ya..

I HATE IPHONES.. They break so easily... I literally got my charging port replaced yesterday and now it won't charge unless it's in a certain position.. Grrr
Have you tried a different charger?

Still just holding out hope that he'll appear one day and him and Olivia will live happily ever after...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't Olivia also leave?

**if you pimp, or even try to, your 3yo for cheer endorsements we all judge you**

By far my favorite show ever, ive binge watched that show to death at this point. I do miss stabler being on it though...

I literally have watched SVU everyday this summer. I was sick for the first week of break so I watched seasons 13-17 twice. I even got Hulu so I can watch all the old episodes.

I don't miss Stabler as much as I miss Amaro :( I'm still soooo bitter about that.

I literally have watched SVU everyday this summer. I was sick for the first week of break so I watched seasons 13-17 twice. I even got Hulu so I can watch all the old episodes.

I don't miss Stabler as much as I miss Amaro :( I'm still soooo bitter about that.

I may have a problem [emoji23] every time SVU is on marathon (some weekdays but always Friday's and Sunday's on USA and Saturday on ION. See I told you I have a problem) I watch every episode. I've also watched all the old episodes between Netflix and Hulu. Safe to say I've seen the entire series at this point. Stabler was def one of my favorites but the more I watch the more I see he really wasn't that great a cop always breaking rules and ish lol. But I'll be so happy if he comes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have a problem [emoji23] every time SVU is on marathon (some weekdays but always Friday's and Sunday's on USA and Saturday on ION. See I told you I have a problem) I watch every episode. I've also watched all the old episodes between Netflix and Hulu. Safe to say I've seen the entire series at this point. Stabler was def one of my favorites but the more I watch the more I see he really wasn't that great a cop always breaking rules and ish lol. But I'll be so happy if he comes back.

Despite having Netflix, if ION or USA has a marathon on my family's tv doesn't change a weekend despite the fact that we really could watch whenever we want.

Despite having Netflix, if ION or USA has a marathon on my family's tv doesn't change a weekend despite the fact that we really could watch whenever we want.

Same even if it's episodes I've already seen I still will watch it all day

I may have a problem [emoji23] every time SVU is on marathon (some weekdays but always Friday's and Sunday's on USA and Saturday on ION. See I told you I have a problem) I watch every episode. I've also watched all the old episodes between Netflix and Hulu. Safe to say I've seen the entire series at this point.

I'm watching SVU right now. I've been watching for most my life but I love watching episodes I haven't seen before, mostly from the early 00s.

Still just holding out hope that he'll appear one day and him and Olivia will live happily ever after...

I never really saw the chem until recently. I know many people were upset bc the show went there with Amaro and Rollins but never did with Elliot and Liv. I personally think if they were more transparent about that relationship it would've cheapened the show a bit. The Rollins/Amaro thing made more sense in the plot.

So my dog likes to crush plastic water bottles. Unfortunately this habit has him occasionally stealing not empty bottles. So apparently while I was sleeping he grabbed the half full one without a cap on my nightstand and spilled it leaving a puddle on top of my phone.

The next morning I quickly throw it in a bag of rice. Screen is still a little wonky but it seems like it'll survive the 3 weeks until my next upgrade. It was on like 2% battery so it eventually died in the bag of rice. Then last night I tried to charge it; charger doesn't fit. I worry things swelled up in there or something. Nope. A perfectly shaped grain of rice lodged itself horizontally right where the plug goes. And by trying to charge it I jammed it up in there even further.

Currently using a magnifying glass, flashlight, and needle to try to get it out. What are the freakin odds?

So my dog likes to crush plastic water bottles. Unfortunately this habit has him occasionally stealing not empty bottles. So apparently while I was sleeping he grabbed the half full one without a cap on my nightstand and spilled it leaving a puddle on top of my phone.

The next morning I quickly throw it in a bag of rice. Screen is still a little wonky but it seems like it'll survive the 3 weeks until my next upgrade. It was on like 2% battery so it eventually died in the bag of rice. Then last night I tried to charge it; charger doesn't fit. I worry things swelled up in there or something. Nope. A perfectly shaped grain of rice lodged itself horizontally right where the plug goes. And by trying to charge it I jammed it up in there even further.

Currently using a magnifying glass, flashlight, and needle to try to get it out. What are the freakin odds?
where i live they have places called u break i fix that fix all kinds of problems with cell phone, ipads, etc. for a reasonable cost, you could try and take it to them to fix until your next upgrade.

No chance it's a samsung? They can charge wirelessly.

A vacuum might help though!

Back