OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well if you know any cute american guy between 25 and 33 who is willing to move to Québec...

I am single.:cool:

I'll find you one, if you can find one for me between the ages of 28 and 35 with no kids I prefer black men but I'm in no position to be choosy. I'm willing to learn French.

Looks at the point are irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget the racism, sexism, bigotry and everything else that is Trump (JK, I can't), but can we talk about the vice president for a minute? He denies evolution. He wants all LGBT persons to be sent to CONVERSION THERAPY. He wants to ban all abortion and require BY LAW that if I miscarry or have an abortion that meets his very limited criteria I have to hold a burial service for the clump of cells. He opposes funding for HIV/AIDS treatment. Along with Trump, he denies climate change.

I'm not saying anyone is going to assassinate Trump (though I did see tweets suggesting it), but DT will be our oldest president to date. In addition to that, I've seen so many, "Don't worry Trump will get impeached" posts. DO WE NOT REALIZE WHO WILL TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY IF ANY OF THOSE SCENARIOS HAPPEN?! Pence is just as terrifying.

Forget the racism, sexism, bigotry and everything else that is Trump (JK, I can't), but can we talk about the vice president for a minute? He denies evolution. He wants all LGBT persons to be sent to CONVERSION THERAPY. He wants to ban all abortion and require BY LAW that if I miscarry or have an abortion that meets his very limited criteria I have to hold a burial service for the clump of cells. He opposes funding for HIV/AIDS treatment. Along with Trump, he denies climate change.

I'm not saying anyone is going to assassinate Trump (though I did see tweets suggesting it), but DT will be our oldest president to date. In addition to that, I've seen so many, "Don't worry Trump will get impeached" posts. DO WE NOT REALIZE WHO WILL TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY IF ANY OF THOSE SCENARIOS HAPPEN?! Pence is just as terrifying.

B. I. N. G. O.

I'll find you one, if you can find one for me between the ages of 28 and 35 with no kids I prefer black men but I'm in no position to be choosy. I'm willing to learn French.

Looks at the point are irrelevant.

Seriously we should start a Canadian/American dating website. Pretty sure you could find a cool name.

Swing states stress me out.

Also, prayers for @gofriars610 getting through the next 48 hours (if your job is still the same?) Hope you get a week's vacation after the election to catch up on sleep.

I leave for Disney World on Friday!!

and thank you, the prayers are very appreciated. I was up until 4:30 this morning and I'm working until 10 p.m. tonight.

I know what we have been spoon fed by the media and politicians. Here's what the fact checkers state, Pence didn't deny evolution, he never answered the question. As far as abortion, second and third term babies are not clumps of cells. The harsh and real truth, with second term babies, they remove all of the amniotic fluid and then dismember them limb by limb and crush the skull to deliver them. Third term babies, they inject with a medication to put them into cardiac arrest and if they survive, they do it again until they die, they then dismember them part by part if they don't go into labor. Do you really want "the right" to be that cruel to a human being that can survive outside the womb or can feel pain? If you do, I find you pretty scary. Many people including Obama, Clinton, and myself have evolved over the years with the way we feel about the LGBT community. His comment on conversion therapy was from the year 2000 and just 4 years prior, Bill Clinton signed the "Defense of Marriage Act" that defined marriage between one man and one woman. Why does our media hold Pence to a comment that never came into fruition but, they don't hold the Clinton's accountable for something that actually did? What Trump said was atrocious but, rap artists put the same thing out there to this day and it's considered "art". Politicians are more than willing to turn a blind eye to their filth and violence on women as long as the money keeps coming.

I wasn't proud nor will I defend either one of those candidates but, the hypocrisy and justification needs to stop on both sides. We are American's, we pull up our big girl panties and move on, that's what we do.

Whats keeping me sane is that the majority of millennials voted Hillary. We know what kind of America we want to live in... we want America to be a place EVERYONE feels welcome in. EVERYONE.

Also: all these Trump supports mad that everyone is hating on Trump... hmm... because his entire campaign wasn't focused around fear and hate? :confused:

I am quite thankful I'm only a few months too young to vote in this election, because I'd hate for this to be my first election I could vote in...

he seriously wants all LGBT (including me) to go to coversion therapy? Gag me with a spoon.:confused: Even though I hate that idea, I'm still putting pro-life my number 1 piority.

No.

Now tell me more about your country.

It must be so unfortunate that HC lost to DT because it seems that she is much more experienced in politics than him. In Indonesia, our first female president, her name is Megawati, was not that good (in my opinion) As the daughter of our first president, Soekarno, mostly Indonesian people hoped that she would be as charismatic and good as her father in politics and leadership. Well, maybe we hoped too much.

Honestly, I was quite shocked when I watched TV about Trump's winning. Mostly we are here, in Indonesia, aren't happy either about it.

Last edited:

Non of this is true. Where do you get this stuff???

he seriously wants all LGBT (including me) to go to coversion therapy? Gag me with a spoon.:confused: Even though I hate that idea, I'm still putting pro-life my number 1 piority.

No, he doesn't. He never said any such thing.

Back