OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've read some things about what was done to at least one of the dogs when it was being made and will never watch that movie now. There's a video floating around of them forcing a terrified German shepherd into the water to film a rescue scene.
I'm kind of skeptical of the footage. Philip DeFranco explained in a video with some interesting evidence that directly contradicts what the media was saying.

There's more to that story than just the original video that was spread through social media. The video was edited to make it look like something it wasn't. There's tons of articles about it.
I'm kind of skeptical of the footage. Philip DeFranco explained in a video with some interesting evidence that directly contradicts what the media was saying.
Thanks for the heads up - I will look into that. I did not hear or see anything further than the original video.

Thanks for the heads up - I will look into that. I did not hear or see anything further than the original video.
No problem. I was mislead by the initial footage release as well. I think we all fall for stuff sometimes.

On a random note (perfect thread for that, eh?) I can't wait until the beta for Hello Neighbor comes out this summer. I need to know what that shadow was.

I've read some things about what was done to at least one of the dogs when it was being made and will never watch that movie now. There's a video floating around of them forcing a terrified German shepherd into the water to film a rescue scene.

Same

(Although I was never going to watch it anyway )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH. MY GOD.

"WHO IS THIS DOLLAR STORE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?"

"WHY DID BRITNEY AND JUSTIN HAVE A BREAKUP DANCE-OFF IN THE CLUB?"

Twitter killed me last night. I. Was. Dying.

It's honestly a miracle that I didn't lose followers last night. I was heated. It was just really disgusting. A kid who grew up in the post-Britney era and only knows her for shaving her head would think that she was a man-obsessed country girl. It was as if it wasn't a biopic about a pop star....It was all about Britney and a man. Justin, Kevin, Sam. As a true fan-and a feminist, I couldn't help but cringe because it totally was a scandalized version of history.

If you can not use the music, do not make the film.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for Lifetime to commit true hari kari and try their hands at a Destiny's Child/Beyoncé biopic.

I'm sure the Beehive will march in protest, boycott, throw a few #Lifetimeisover parties.

There is no scandal in a DC/Beyoncé biopic. Besides the line up change, which has some legal restrictions on it, there's nothing tragic in Bey's life.

Aaliyah passed tragically and had a scandal that seemed to ghost over most her career, Britney Murphy passed under suspicious circumstances, Whitney is Whitney. Britney's movie solely based on a public mental health crisis.

Ugh I'm so close to throwing my phone at the wall. It first and still turns off at 20%. Then didn't charge at all but stayed at 1% for 2 hours. Now can only charge while it's off.

There's more to that story than just the original video that was spread through social media. The video was edited to make it look like something it wasn't. There's tons of articles about it.
Anything endorsed or put out by PETA automatically makes me skeptical. That organization is trash.
CP saw it, and she is a dog lover. She cried - a lot - but she said it was a great movie.

Anything endorsed or put out by PETA automatically makes me skeptical. That organization is trash.
CP saw it, and she is a dog lover. She cried - a lot - but she said it was a great movie.

Agree 100%. Everyone who has been interviewed in connection with that footage who had any knowledge of what went on has said that they whole thing is bull drummed up by PETA, even those without any stake in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back