OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I live in Vegas and I'd bet it happens a lot

The one thread in the High School section and the questioning of school closing for the flu has spread up here. 80 kids at my old elementary school are out with what may be the norovirus. Not closed but on the nightly news lol

Similar to what happened when I was in middle school and the norovirus was running rampant. One of my classes had like six people in it because everyone was sick.

The one thread in the High School section and the questioning of school closing for the flu has spread up here. 80 kids at my old elementary school are out with what may be the norovirus. Not closed but on the nightly news lol

Similar to what happened when I was in middle school and the norovirus was running rampant. One of my classes had like six people in it because everyone was sick.

They had a blurb on CNN about all the schools and districts that are closed in Tennessee.

When swine flu was scaring everyone my school was closed for 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest problem is when both teachers and subs are sick, who is going to watch the children? The other problem is it's hard to teach new material when half the class if gone and is going to need to be retaught. That is why we were out for 4 days. #aneasttennesseeteacher.

Same time! It was Swine flu and basically you got side eyed if you sneezed in class.

They had a blurb on CNN about all the schools and districts that are closed in Tennessee.

And we all thought the troll was crazy. I'm not in TN but the same thing could happen here. Our school district is small and connected. Sally at school A who's sick could very well get Cindy at school B sick in their gymnastics class or whatever.

Same time! It was Swine flu and basically you got side eyed if you sneezed in class.

And we all thought the troll was crazy. I'm not in TN but the same thing could happen here. Our school district is small and connected. Sally at school A who's sick could very well get Cindy at school B sick in their gymnastics class or whatever.

I went home sick the friday before school was canceled on monday and everyone thought I had it. Nope. School lunch just didn't agree with my stomach.

The swine flu hit my freshman year of college and it was pretty ominous to see kids literally being carried out of the dorms one by one to go be quarantined. Never got me, thankfully.

Back