OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So they did X-rays and didn't see a fracture, but where I'm having pain they said they couldn't see the entire bone on the X-ray so there's a chance there's a fracture, but regardless, I'm in a boot for the time being. Week with good behavior, longer depending on how it feels after. I have a follow up appointment in two weeks to get more X-rays done if the pain is persistent.

So they did X-rays and didn't see a fracture, but where I'm having pain they said they couldn't see the entire bone on the X-ray so there's a chance there's a fracture, but regardless, I'm in a boot for the time being. Week with good behavior, longer depending on how it feels after. I have a follow up appointment in two weeks to get more X-rays done if the pain is persistent.
Stress fractures don't typically show up on x-rays until they start healing(I think you said that's what you were thinking it was). So more x-rays wouldn't really help that unless it's really an acute fracture. A bone scan would be better to see that. Anyway, listen to your doctor is the best advice I have!

does anyone else ever get the urge to interrogate a board member or two? like majority of people on here either purposely give away a lot of info about their life or just through random conversations you learn a lot about people's "real" lives off the boards... and then there is a handful of people that have literally just never said a word about themselves and either have unhealthy obsessions with a certain team/gym or know everything about everyone and i just have so many questions for them... like how old are you? do you have a job? what do you do with your day? why do you know so much about certain cheer-things? but i don't ask because that'd probably be rude.

random thought of the day.

does anyone else ever get the urge to interrogate a board member or two? like majority of people on here either purposely give away a lot of info about their life or just through random conversations you learn a lot about people's "real" lives off the boards... and then there is a handful of people that have literally just never said a word about themselves and either have unhealthy obsessions with a certain team/gym or know everything about everyone and i just have so many questions for them... like how old are you? do you have a job? what do you do with your day? why do you know so much about certain cheer-things? but i don't ask because that'd probably be rude.

Glad I'm not the only one (and I hope I'm not suspicious to you, I think I post plenty about my real life!)

Our prom tickets were $25 but included after prom party admission(usually at a local rec center with a hypnotist, jousting, henna tattoos, food, photo booth, other things you would find at a carnival or something), photo of you and your date and little goodie bags.

Glad I'm not the only one (and I hope I'm not suspicious to you, I think I post plenty about my real life!)

oh no, not you at all! i've never posted a picture of myself on here or said my name, i don't think.. but if you pay enough attention to my random posts you know where i'm from, where/when i cheered, and where i currently live and go to school. most "incognito" people on here have at least done the same and shared a bit. i'm talking the people who have shared zero about themselves and must spend 22 hours a day stalking social media or have cameras set up inside of some gyms to know what they know and be here to post about it. are they adults? do they have a life? who are you people?

Have you missed some recent inquisitions?

I think there are a lot of members who think the same as you.

ETA: I hope you weren't referring to me

**Can I be my own clique**

I'm a real person, I swear. Cheer is life. Ball is not life.

Where on your foot hurts?? My foot has been bothering me all basketball season and my roommate and I self diagnosed as a stress fracture (via online) but my schedule hasn't allowed for me to get it looked at

Where on your foot hurts?? My foot has been bothering me all basketball season and my roommate and I self diagnosed as a stress fracture (via online) but my schedule hasn't allowed for me to get it looked at
My pain is right where my foot and toes are one, if that makes sense, localized between my big toe and first little one, where I make the first point of impact when I do standing tucks. There's a bulge on the metatarsal of your big toe, and she said it's completely possible that there could be a fracture there that they just can't catch it on the X-ray, which makes sense because that's where the pain is! Get your foot checked before summer starts so you're good for camps!!!

On the topic of foot injuries, on Thursday night we were rehearsing for a school dance off and I do a kick up needle but instead of kicking my foot flexed, it was completely pointed and I grabbed and pulled it really weird, it kind of had a popping noise and feeling. Then 2 counts later I have a tilt with my injured foot planted. I was really shaky on the tilt and rolled my ankle outside. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or just ice and rest for a while? It hurts to walk, point, flex and move it beyond a normal resting position and I have a high tolerance for pain.

Back