OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My prom was $50 per person and $50 per person for Prom Rendezvous which was where we went to Cedar Point after prom for fun I guess lol. My date paid for my tickets both years (Which was super nice so s/o to him). You didnt haaaaave to go to Cedar Point but like 90% of people did. Our original tickets included the venue & dinner.

Our prom was always before CP opened for the season, so a lot of people did Kalahari

That episode is from 2002, but I don't think they've improved on how they depict cheer.
They haven't. They had a whole cheer competition in a very recent episode and it was tragic. Aside from the depiction of the routine itself, they sported some sad, sad bows.

Late for work... Almost ran over Derrick Rose in the parking lot. He was not amused about almost getting taken out by the Prius. [emoji15]

In my defense, he should look where he's going.

...do you ever see any of the Blackhawks in the parking lot? :kiss:

we just recently got kicked out of our practice facility too and i feel homeless and do not like it but another gym around was gracious enough to take us in.

For some reason my Mac's screen will dim if I stop looking at it. Does anyone know how to fix it? I googled and went into the settings but couldn't find anything for it.

do you move your head when you stop looking at it? if it's on auto it adjusts to the amount of light in the room... if your head is in front of the sensor it thinks the room is darker and when you move, the room brightens up so it needs less light. mine does it all the time.

ETA to turn off the auto - go to display and uncheck the auto-adjust button.

do you move your head when you stop looking at it? if it's on auto it adjusts to the amount of light in the room... if your head is in front of the sensor it thinks the room is darker and when you move, the room brightens up so it needs less light. mine does it all the time.

ETA to turn off the auto - go to display and uncheck the auto-adjust button.
Omg!! I didn't know it did this.
Sometimes I'm like why isn't is as bright, or I think my eyes are playing tricks on me but sometimes I see it dim and I think I'm stupid and I always wonder did it dim or is it my eyes?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this gem online. It's the Leverage episode about cheer. I hate the fact that they made Wendy Baran (C.E.O.) into a sexpot, just because she is an ex-cheerleader.

Makes me a bit sad to think that lawmakers like that ignorant lady think that way about cheer. And the funny thing is that the lady with the gray bob cut looks EXACTLY like the Title IX I saw in the Penn and Teller episode.

Back