OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
62456094084a31ab21bac393b16857cf.jpg
I had to put my best friend since 3rd grade to sleep yesterday :( I'm just so out of it today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm so sorry! What a beautiful dog!

We put my dog down a year ago yesterday. I think I cried for a week straight.

It's not easy, but just remember that you gave him a long and happy life, which is all any pet can really want. And one day he'll come running to meet you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Thank you :)

Final grades were supposed to be posted at 2...and I'm stressed out because it's 2:07 and they still are not up.

I don't know if it's possible to get a zero on an AP test but if it is I just did.
I was confident in MAYBE 5 of my answers on multiple choice.

Nothings better than flying home from Summit and your friends' phone getting stolen from the airport bathroom... BY A CHEERLEADER. I hate people so much.

UPDATE. After hours of research on instagram, i located the gym, the coach, and the athlete who stole the phone. I told my friend's parents and they got the police involved. Well they also emailed the coach/gym owner. He replied today knowing exactly which girl it was without any description. She broke her phone at Summit and stole my friends' as a possible replacement. The coach has possession of the phone and is overnight shipping it to my friend's house!! Props to the coach for handling this.

My friend's phone has a case on it which is also a built-in wallet. She stole the phone but removed my friend's Military ID and Debit card. Apparently if she would have stolen the ID she could've gone to jail and it'd be a federal case... Haha wow.

UPDATE. After hours of research on instagram, i located the gym, the coach, and the athlete who stole the phone. I told my friend's parents and they got the police involved. Well they also emailed the coach/gym owner. He replied today knowing exactly which girl it was without any description. She broke her phone at Summit and stole my friends' as a possible replacement. The coach has possession of the phone and is overnight shipping it to my friend's house!! Props to the coach for handling this.

My friend's phone has a case on it which is also a built-in wallet. She stole the phone but removed my friend's Military ID and Debit card. Apparently if she would have stolen the ID she could've gone to jail and it'd be a federal case... Haha wow.

Very lucky., I had my phone stolen once basically right in front of my face in high school, they refused to give it back, then lied when confronted by admin. Later they ended up charging $50 worth of games before my parents could cancel the account.
Worse part was the fact that I had to sit next to them the rest of the year knowing what they had done.... I never left my stuff un attended in that class after that. I literally would drag all by books and backpack with me any time I had to use the restroom, etc the rest of the year lol.

Very lucky., I had my phone stolen once basically right in front of my face in high school, they refused to give it back, then lied when confronted by admin. Later they ended up charging $50 worth of games before my parents could cancel the account.
Worse part was the fact that I had to sit next to them the rest of the year knowing what they had done.... I never left my stuff un attended in that class after that. I literally would drag all by books and backpack with me any time I had to use the restroom, etc the rest of the year lol.
The same happened to a girl at my school last year (kind of a combination of the two situations actually) she had her phone sitting on the bleachers next to her and a girl from the school we were playing picked it up and took it with her. Thankfully, she had a tracker on it, so she traced it to her house and had the police go and get it back. The girl told the police "My parents told me I could keep it" and they were just like "yeah, no." Lol. So she got her phone back. I don't think she pressed charges though

Last year my phone was stolen out of my pe locker. She stole my combination from the teacher's desk drawer and stole mine and my friend's phone from her locker the same way. They were able to track hers and figure out who stole it. I guess she'd be doing it for a while because I got a letter from the district attorney's office saying she had to pay me back the cost of the phone and they listed everything she stole from the school. Over $1,400! I always carry my phone now.

Back