OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've been on hold with my phone company for what feels like eternity. There are only so many times you can hear 'Greensleeves' in a row and not go completely insane.

Perhaps I will have grown gray hairs by the time they PICK UP THE DANG PHONE.

I've been on hold with my phone company for what feels like eternity. There are only so many times you can hear 'Greensleeves' in a row and not go completely insane.

Perhaps I will have grown gray hairs by the time they PICK UP THE DANG PHONE.

In my experience, phone companies are some of the hardest to reach by phone... Ironic, isn't it ? :rolleyes:

Still no news on whether or not I made my college's team. I had two dreams last night- one that I didn't make the team and then one that I did. I just want to know one way or the other. The waiting is driving me insane. INSANE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dying!

I hope no Christian Fierceboarders are offended by this... but this man's voice needs serious help. He can sing but doesn't know how to play with his vocals.

I'm just wondering if since the kids are friendly with each other if maybe just maybe it may have been some good natured ribbing.
IDK I really want to believe that Coed wasn't behind it... or that at least it wasn't malicious... I just read a tweet in which someone accused Coed of lying about their involvement, and called CSP&Coed white trash... I tip my hat off to all gym owners but especially her. CEA seems to be at the heart of so much drama.

*sigh*

2d742a.jpg

Hope this made someone smile.
My cat did this one time and fell in... at 4 AM

IDK I really want to believe that Coed wasn't behind it... or that at least it wasn't malicious... I just read a tweet in which someone accused Coed of lying about their involvement, and called CSP&Coed white trash... I tip my hat off to all gym owners but especially her. CEA seems to be at the heart of so much drama.

*sigh*
I saw some people on insta arguing about the parents doing it... Obviously not a valid source but just one of the rumors out there.

*sigh*
I read somewhere that the parents did the hoops...

Back