OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Naw. My money is on Jinger, Johannah or Jennifer. Johannah seems particularly unhappy about their life style. She actually just seems unhappy in general for a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm betting on Jinger--or any of the younger ones...they're bound to get more relaxed with the rules as they get older.
--
I've met a good chunk of the Duggars (Not Josh, although I've seen him, his wife and their kids before at things. And, fun fact, they filmed their grocery shopping scenes at the same grocery store I go to.) and the girls were lovely, kind people. I'm absolutely devastated for them.

We (my sisters, roommate and I) have always thought that if anyone would break free from the family that it would be Jana.
She needs to....she's trying to squirm her way out. She needs to sue for payment due. She's been the sister mom for forever. If she wants to go to college then dammit she should be able to move out and do that! After all the years on that show? Hell they should be paying HER directly for her participation.

Naw. My money is on Jinger, Johannah or Jennifer. Johannah seems particularly unhappy about their life style. She actually just seems unhappy in general for a child

I was also hoping Jessa would not follow in the family footsteps...she's my favorite and when they didn't do their first kiss in front of everyone, she be came a contender to me for which child would not follow the duggar ways.

She needs to....she's trying to squirm her way out. She needs to sue for payment due. She's been the sister mom for forever. If she wants to go to college then dammit she should be able to move out and do that! After all the years on that show? Hell they should be paying HER directly for her participation.

Next season *Joseph becomes the first duggar to go to college. I'm curios if they would allow the girls to attend college if they wished. Like Jill and Jana train to be midwifes and stuff but like they could go to school and be a nurse or a baby doctor (can't spell the correct term hahah)

Since Jill and Jessa are both out of the house and married and this has come out -( and one of them probably knows about what happened ) one of them is likely to talk to their husband about it now that it is so public. Since the show has been pulled one of them will be looking to talk to someone -maybe not right away but one of them is going to talk.

Next season John David (her twin) becomes the first duggar to go to college. I'm curios if they would allow the girls to attend college if they wished. Like Jill and Jana train to be midwifes and stuff but like they could go to school and be a nurse or a baby doctor (can't spell the correct term hahah)

Joseph is the one in college.

....I hate myself for knowing this.

This is completely unrelated, but almost all of their daughters are beautiful, and seem so kind. Also I don't think it's fair to completely bash their parenting style because one child's horrible decisions.

1/19 isn't a bad ratio, just saying.
Except that they went on with a tv show and public persona that their family and home lives are pure and peachy. My heart breaks for those poor girls who have been dealing with the mental and emotional pain of being molested while trying to uphold this persona. It's sick.
1/19 isn't bad? It's bad. 0/19 isn't bad.

So he molested 4 of his sister and a family friend, right? I'm surprise the family friend hasn't sue them with all the money they made over the years! Maybe she has and it hasn't been made public, any chance the family friend was the cousin? Can't recall if she is older than Josh

Joseph is the one in college.

....I hate myself for knowing this.
Joseph goes to Crown College

It's not a real college. Something is up with their accreditation. It's where fundie families send their families to pretend they're in real college. The Bates family (United States of Bates on TLC and Bringing up Bates on Uptv) sent their kids there

So he molested 4 of his sister and a family friend, right? I'm surprise the family friend hasn't sue them with all the money they made over the years! Maybe she has and it hasn't been made public, any chance the family friend was the cousin? Can't recall if she is older than Josh

Amy is a year or two older. She's either 29 or turning 29 this year

I was also hoping Jessa would not follow in the family footsteps...she's my favorite and when they didn't do their first kiss in front of everyone, she be came a contender to me for which child would not follow the duggar ways.

I think Jessa and Jill are the most brainwashed and most like their parents and least likely to break away. I think Jessa and teen groom "Bin" want to be a fundie power couple. And Jessa seems like a witch with a b

I also think something wasn't clean in the buttermilk with Josiah and that's why he's currently in the works to take a child bride. A girl that wears jeans at that!

I am not sure Amy and her family would have been on the show if something happened. It's just my opinion. Her parents do not follow that lifestyle. I don't know that they would just have been the kind to forgive and forget and act like nothing happened if they knew things but I could be wrong.

Back