OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm going to italy tomorrow for a week and packing is driving me insane. This time of the year the weather is unpredictable and it's impossible to find out what to pack. I will either freeze to death or sweat to death, no matter what i do ugh

Anyone know how many graduated off BSB?
Don't know (actually all I know is the center dancer and at least one of the boys, probably a few more) but I am curious how many cali coed athletes return next season. Cause I remember watching those behind the scene videos and I think they only had like 4 or 5 kids graduating.

Last edited:
So I was planning on tumbling and getting some info on this open team later this week but I think I am chickening out. I really want to cheer again, but I'm nervous I'll look like a hot mess with my (currently) barely there handspring. A handspring is the requirement and mine is so janky right now for real. It doesn't help that I don't know anyone there and I really don't want to go to this new place alone. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was planning on tumbling and getting some info on this open team later this week but I think I am chickening out. I really want to cheer again, but I'm nervous I'll look like a hot mess with my (currently) barely there handspring. A handspring is the requirement and mine is so janky right now for real. It doesn't help that I don't know anyone there and I really don't want to go to this new place alone. :(

It probably won't be as scary/awkward as you think. Give it a shot. :)

So I'm completely addicted to this southern charm show on bravo, and the fact that it has Cameron from real world on it makes it that much better.
So obsessed with that show. I have such a crush on Shep. And I want to be best friends with Cameron and Landon

Go for it girl! I'm trying out for an iag6 team near my school and I'm doing it all alone! I don't have any tumbling right now due to a mental block but I'm working hard on it. Do it because you love cheer & wanna do it, we can go through this together :)

Ahhhhh I hope not!!! I've never been involved with allstar so I just feel like such an outsider already lol I guess if it is awkward or weird I could always just leave [emoji23]

Plenty of people in the cheer world are in your same shoes (including me)! Scholastic cheer and all-star are just two different worlds.

ha, so someone edited the USASF wikipedia page so that Senior Elite won this year...I would edit it, but I don't know how. Is everything else correct?
28sshm8.png
Lol I fixed it. It was a real pain to do it on my cell. But it's fixed

Go for it girl! I'm trying out for an iag6 team near my school and I'm doing it all alone! I don't have any tumbling right now due to a mental block but I'm working hard on it. Do it because you love cheer & wanna do it, we can go through this together :)

This makes me feel so much better!! So glad I'm not the only one. I am going to check out an ioc6 :) will be crossing my fingers for both of us!!!

Do it. You'll probably regret it if you don't try. Like you said, you could go for a "bathroom break" and just not go back.
You are so right! I think I'm just so worried about it going badly that I'm forgetting that it could actually be really awesome haha

So I'm completely addicted to this southern charm show on bravo, and the fact that it has Cameron from real world on it makes it that much better.

I watch Southern Charm only because I live(d) in Charleston while it was filming. The continuity with scenes drives me nuts. I can tell by the weather that everything is off.

T-Rav is trash. Kathryn is a lunatic. Whitney is in love with Thomas. Landon's voice is nails on a chalkboard (she was married to Stacy Dash's ex husband). I don't think Craig's remotely attractive. Shep is rather strange and the only tolerable person on the show is Cameran and that's prob only because I watched her on the Rw. And she's hilarious

Also. I lived in Charleston while both seasons filmed and never, not once did I see filming or any indication of filming

Does anyone have recommendations for cute but comfortable shoes? I'm working in retail which means standing for hours on end and I stood for 7 hours in Toms today and my feet were screaming by hour 4. We have to dress trendy and cute so I can't wear sneakers or Chacos, but can wear any type of sandal, wedge (but those aren't comfortable), flat, "fashion sneaker" (keds, vans, the likes), toms, sperries, etc. I feel like sandals are my best bet though for finding something comfortable as in my experience toms and fashion sneakers are super flat with no support
I feel like the style of shoes we sell and that go with our style don't really offer much support and my sandals I would wear with most of my outfits definitely have no support so any suggestions for shoes that are fashionable and supportive/comfortable? Target market is HS-College age so they can't be too OBVIOUSLY comfortable in an old lady way but I know comfy shoes are going to be slightly different than I'm used to and I'm okay with that as long as I can pass them off as cute and not stick out too much :D

Back