OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone have any ideas for side jobs to do to earn money? Basically out of a job as long as I'm in my boot :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babysit/nanny! Try care.com if you don't know any families with young children. School is letting out now so this is prime babysitting season.

They always cling to my bedroom window screen and it grosses me out. The last neighborhood I lived in sprayed for bugs so they weren't an issue but where I live now is surrounded by a nature preserve so they're everywhere. I run to my car and house at night.
Yeah that's what I do too. Except now my apartment is three stories up full of bright lights. It's going to be a nightmare.

Binged on the 3 episodes of The Willis Family---if I were unmarried and about 10 years younger, I'd be crushing hardcore on Jeremiah. His dancing is just...it just is.

I haven't seen the 3rd episode yet but I loved the first 2 it's nice to see a big family just having fun. I you tubed the clip they showed of Jeremiah and Jenny dancing and they are one talented family

im sorry for anyone who is a Cavs fan but i laughed a little to hard at this meme of lebron
T91TOsxtrx"
CF0oduhWAAAkP3q.jpg:large

I watch Southern Charm only because I live(d) in Charleston while it was filming. The continuity with scenes drives me nuts. I can tell by the weather that everything is off.

T-Rav is trash. Kathryn is a lunatic. Whitney is in love with Thomas. Landon's voice is nails on a chalkboard (she was married to Stacy Dash's ex husband). I don't think Craig's remotely attractive. Shep is rather strange and the only tolerable person on the show is Cameran and that's prob only because I watched her on the Rw. And she's hilarious

Also. I lived in Charleston while both seasons filmed and never, not once did I see filming or any indication of filming
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Craig reminds me of Zach from Big Brother last season

Latest posts

Back