OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY PICTURE WITHOUT IT BEING BLURRY OMG

never mind i figured it out

Last edited:
I'm cat sitting a friend's cat for the summer. When I first brought him over he wouldn't leave from underneath my night stand. Whenever my car went near him he growled and hissed. I thought it wouldn't work out by a week later here they are!

4f978169e49a02e9abda8d74ae9fbc40.jpg

Eta my cat his the one with his paw over him. His names jimmy choo. The other one is makonnen. Aka tacos/ Louie

@12mowerd you do realize, when you are done cat sitting, you are going to have to get an additional cat. There will be loneliness

I'm cat sitting a friend's cat for the summer. When I first brought him over he wouldn't leave from underneath my night stand. Whenever my car went near him he growled and hissed. I thought it wouldn't work out by a week later here they are!

4f978169e49a02e9abda8d74ae9fbc40.jpg

Eta my cat his the one with his paw over him. His names jimmy choo. The other one is makonnen. Aka tacos/ Louie
gahhh.. i wish my cats got along like this. it would be heaven. but noo..... they can barely be in the same room as each other without wanting to fight....

I have a difficult time looking at cars so I'm not quoting the picture.

But that looks like the same dang cat. Are you sure it's not just one cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol they do look alike. They're not related at all though.

That's why I asked if its all levels because every team has overflow this year. I'm not sure how we're going to cut people but I know they're trying to form new teams. But for our level ones they have about 12 to cut and no where for them to go so that's why I wondered how big you could be and compete.
How do they make cuts for level 1[emoji15] maybe they will have two teams in level one. Or move the girls that are doing really good to level 2, at the gym you are at are the teams Small or Large? Doesn't Cali have different division for each location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo I live on the third floor and my apt building has breezeways to each door/ floor with very bright lights. I work night shifts and I'm honestly horrified about coming home and having to walk up three flights of stairs with June bugs swarming around. I have a paralyzing fear of them and I'm not sure what I'm gong to do.....
I understand. When I lived in Guam, we had something similar to palmetto bugs--2-3 inch flying cockroaches. They liked to hang out in the passage way by our door. They terrified me.

I would die.
My aunt had one stuck in her hair once and didn't know. Her hair is super curly. Anyway she went to bed and then started flipping her shiz lol so my mom came in and had to take it out LOL now my aunt is TERRIFIED of June bugs. If she goes outside to put the pool cover on she's like flailing her arms around so she doesn't get any June bugs hitting her [emoji23]

It was raining baby spiders in a Brazilian town recently.
I would literally have a heart attack and die lol

Not only am I terrified, and that's not even a good enough describing word of my fear, of spiders but I'm also allergic to spider bites. Ugh

Australia is such a cool looking place...but I'd never go there due to the amount of deadly and scary insects they have lol

Back