OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone who has experience with a Fitbit/jawbone/other similar product, how do you like yours? I'm looking into getting one as a grad gift from my parents but I can't decide which kind to get. Any experiences or opinions are welcome!

I know a lot of people with fitbits and they all really like them. My dad and my stepmom got theirs for free from work about six months ago and they only take them off the charge them, they love them. My dad really likes the phone app that goes with it. Some of the coaches I work with wear them and they like theirs too. I don't know of anybody that has one of a different brand though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My phone's acting up and won't let me quote the post, but in reference to the mascara question, I think it depends on the tsa person checking. I've had some tell me it's a liquid and some tell me it's not, so I'd put it in a ziploc just to be safe.
I've also had a tsa agent tell my brother that his jar of Nutella was a liquid and made him throw it away since it surpassed 3 oz lol [emoji23]

My phone's acting up and won't let me quote the post, but in reference to the mascara question, I think it depends on the tsa person checking. I've had some tell me it's a liquid and some tell me it's not, so I'd put it in a ziploc just to be safe.
I've also had a tsa agent tell my brother that his jar of Nutella was a liquid and made him throw it away since it surpassed 3 oz lol [emoji23]

I have never had an issue with mascara. I have however had a small jar of peanut butter thrown away because it was considered a "paste" and I was told that was not allowed.

Yes! I was going to go and never did lol

I emailed them twice and no one ever responded... Which sucks because I live like 5 minutes away and it would've been really convenient. But yeah I'm in the same position as you; I've never done all star and all I have is a spring. I've tumbled there a lot and I like the coaches but if no one can reply to an email then it kind of makes me question their professionalism.

Watching TV when I should be studying and the infamous Santwon was just on Let's Make a Deal, he just made my morning.

I teach a class every monday morning, and I've come to expect the unexpected with my students. Not enough though, because I was still genuinely surprised when one of them brought her dog to class... A tiny little puppy in her bag that she just couldn't leave home, apparently !

I have never had an issue with mascara. I have however had a small jar of peanut butter thrown away because it was considered a "paste" and I was told that was not allowed.
My mom had cream cheese and bagels for us to eat and they took away the cream cheese. So then she had to buy those little cream cheese packets they sell for 7 people.

Why NBC? Why? I was perfectly in control of my David Duchovny fangirling and you had to go and produce Aquarius...and make it available to bingewatch.

Now I may need some sortof official obsession intervention.

All y'all whippersnappers can #mcm the other young whippersnappers...the over 40 girl right here will just stay in my little Mulder/Moody/Hodiak slice of heaven.

That is all.

I emailed them twice and no one ever responded... Which sucks because I live like 5 minutes away and it would've been really convenient. But yeah I'm in the same position as you; I've never done all star and all I have is a spring. I've tumbled there a lot and I like the coaches but if no one can reply to an email then it kind of makes me question their professionalism.
That's weird, they emailed me back right away! I emailed the woman they listed on the post for the ioc6 on Facebook. She sounded super nice but I just got way too nervous to go and decided not to lol.

Grr I literally just missed it, does anyone know if they'll re air it at some point
Just got confirmation that next week is a repeat of this week and the Large all girl and large coed are the only teams being featured for the 2015 World Championships.

Wayward Pines is my new obsession and I'm only on the second episode. It's like American Horror Story, House of Wax , Supernatural, and The Truman Show all mixed into one and I totally recommend it.
My director of services just told me I have to watch this. I was like why do I know about this show? Ah, thank you Fierceboard.

My director of services just told me I have to watch this. I was like why do I know about this show? Ah, thank you Fierceboard.

I think it'd be right up your alley and I think you'd really enjoy it! The first episode is a little slow compared to the other two that are out now but the latest one leaves me with so many questions. It's like they threw in The Mist by Stephen King and Pleasantville right into the pot.

I think it'd be right up your alley and I think you'd really enjoy it! The first episode is a little slow compared to the other two that are out now but the latest one leaves me with so many questions. It's like they threw in The Mist by Stephen King and Pleasantville right into the pot.
Definitely going to check it out after I finish Aquarius. What channel is it on?

Back