OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's 2.30am and I have a day long training session I need to be alert for and yet this is the one night I can't sleep -_______-

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
Sounds like my day today...woke up at 2:10 and had to get up to coach my first class at 4:20. Finally made it home at 6:00pm. I'm toast. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Urgh. Parliament was dissolved and now there's an election in 11 weeks. That means 11 more weeks of annoying attack ads and lawn signs.
I hate anything political and mostly ignore it all. I turned 20 yesterday and have never voted for anything besides prom king and queen. My local MP sent me a hand written card for my birthday and I didn't even know who it was and freaked out. I do know our MLA though, mostly because everyone thinks he is hot. He made one of his speeches about my cheer team a few years ago.
ETA: I'm going to go google what's going on, does this mean we're getting rid of Harper?

I hate anything political and mostly ignore it all. I turned 20 yesterday and have never voted for anything besides prom king and queen. My local MP sent me a hand written card for my birthday and I didn't even know who it was and freaked out. I do know our MLA though, mostly because everyone thinks he is hot. He made one of his speeches about my cheer team a few years ago.
ETA: I'm going to go google what's going on, does this mean we're getting rid of Harper?

We can only hope

I want to touch his hair to see if it feels as stiff/crunchy as it looks.

The prospect of hearing those "he's just not ready" commercials for 11 more weeks makes me want to hit something.

Only when we stop stopping our lives can we begin to start starting them.
Reason #4 I don't watch actual tv or listen to the radio

The prospect of hearing those "he's just not ready" commercials for 11 more weeks makes me want to hit something.

hi try living in America where our political ads for an election in November 2016 started....several months ago.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN A MONTH. Just booked!

Nope. They're not allowed (nor are the Liberal ones firing back) during official election times. I found it funny though that the PC's kept saying "maybe later, but not right now". So, next election we can all vote for him?? Or the old guy who said he hoped Trudeau would learn what it's like to live on a fixed income. Yeah, I wish everyone had to live on the poverty line. Such a bad commercial

Still don't know who to vote for though. It's going to come down to who I think is more likely to beat the PC's in my area

If the person who runs the cheer savage twitter account was standing in the middle of the road I would find it awfully difficult to hit the brakes or swerve.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Finding the identity of the person behind this account could be a fun task for the FBI. Summer seems to be a tad slow sometimes. Just saying. *hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint*

If the person who runs the cheer savage twitter account was standing in the middle of the road I would find it awfully difficult to hit the brakes or swerve.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
I remember seeing one cheer anon who posted a rude comment about the Pope girls, and then they posted some Tumblr edit talking about want to be just like CSP when they get older. WTH?

And Cheer Savage makes me sick, I decided to twitter search CSP, and of course the worst tweet were from cheer anons (many of which were Cheer Savage).

Loved how this thread turned canadian for a while... but Harper being the reason... oh well nevermind.

Please just kick him out already. Quebec can't do it alone (our message was quite clear 4 years ago...).

Thank goodness. But I'm sure they'll find equally irritating ways to remind us that he's not ready.
The electoral district I live in now has elected the Liberals the past few elections, with the NDP in second and the Green Party in third. I could see the NDP winning this time.

We always seem to go PC. We've got quite a rural area in our riding, so it wouldn't surprise me if we stayed blue. :(

hi try living in America where our political ads for an election in November 2016 started....several months ago.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN A MONTH. Just booked!
Seriously! There are times when I think the election is this November and then am in despair when I realize it's 15 MONTHS away. Yay Disney! We normally go every November but are skipping this year:(. Have fun!

Loved how this thread turned canadian for a while... but Harper being the reason... oh well nevermind.

Please just kick him out already. Quebec can't do it alone (our message was quite clear 4 years ago...).

Pauline Marois looked kind of like my Memere...holy moly did she fall from power quickly and swiftly.

Back