OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
**White Collar Spoiler Alert**

I started crying when I found out Peter and Elizabeth named their baby Neal. I cried real tears.

THEN I FOUND OUT NEAL'S DEATH WAS ALL A CON AND I FEEL USED.

But it did seem appropriate for the show to end that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'm starting my last year of undergrad, and I'm really thinking about heading to grad school within the next two years. I am majoring in marketing/communication. The school I want to go to offers M.B.As in P.R., Marketing, and Project Management. I have recently heard that majoring in Business could be a dead end because its so broad, is this true and does it also apply to Masters degrees as well? I know we have a principal somewhere on the boards, and I wanted to know if an M.B.A could relate to education administration field.

**White Collar Spoiler Alert**

I started crying when I found out Peter and Elizabeth named their baby Neal. I cried real tears.

THEN I FOUND OUT NEAL'S DEATH WAS ALL A CON AND I FEEL USED.

But it did seem appropriate for the show to end that way.

I cried too! Like real bad, texted all my friends that I needed to be cheered up. Then I was like no, you lied I've been betrayed.

Summer's over so I can go ahead and unblock all my teacher friends on social media. Welcome back, yall.

It warmed my heart to drive by schools this morning and see cars in the parking lot at Satchel Ford, LR and Webber. Hoo. Ray.

It warmed my heart to drive by schools this morning and see cars in the parking lot at Satchel Ford, LR and Webber. Hoo. Ray.

Ugh. We don't go back for another 3 weeks I think. I hate the end of summer and will be sad to see it go

My 13 year old sister is in for such a rude awakening (literally) next week. She's been sleeping until at least noon pretty much all summer.

I need to get on a sleeping schedule stat. I've been waking up around 10:30 if I didnt have anything in the morning to do and I have an 8am four days a week...

I FINALLY GOT A CAR!!! I pick it up tomorrow!!! Its a 2010 Honda Civic and its so nice and I'm SO happy and excited to have a reliable car!!! (if you know me, this is a big deal.) Its my first real big girl purchase! I'm just so happy. And I should be starting my new "big girl" job in the next week or so! I'm just so content with my life right now when a month ago everything was SUCH a struggle. Everything really does happen for a reason!:D

My 13 year old sister is in for such a rude awakening (literally) next week. She's been sleeping until at least noon pretty much all summer.

I've been smart this year, setting the alarm for 7:45 and trying hard to be awake by 8-ish. I'm doing ok so far. I usually wake up about 7-7:30, so it's not a huge change. Now I just need to get used to getting out of bed and not FB'ing for an hour.

Going to look at a house for me and my sister to rent today!!! We've seen the outside and peeked through the windows, but today is the first we get to see of the inside! Like 98% sure we're going to be writing a check today and I am ecstatic!! We've been looking for a house all summer, it's been hard because my university is in a kinda rough area and it's really important for us to be safe lol. This one is 15 minutes away in a perfect place. It's the perfect size with a fenced in backyard and big driveway and well within our price range. I'm so relieved! I. Can't. Wait.

Hi everyone!
Just looking for a bit of clarification regarding rules for level 3 despite just reading the USASF rule book whoops. I seen in many american teams last season that many did switch ups/express ups to extension. I thought this was only allowed to prep level in level 3? Is two continuous basket toss's allowed, i.e like Molly did in Senior Elite's routine in 2013, obviously only performing level three skills.
Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone!
Just looking for a bit of clarification regarding rules for level 3 despite just reading the USASF rule book whoops. I seen in many american teams last season that many did switch ups/express ups to extension. I thought this was only allowed to prep level in level 3? Is two continuous basket toss's allowed, i.e like Molly did in Senior Elite's routine in 2013, obviously only performing level three skills.
Thanks for your help!
If the back spot has contact the whole time a switch up to extension is legal. So when I backed it I did one hand on each foot from the bottom and then released the left foot when she "switched".

Debbie Love is hosting a clinic at World Cup and I want my daughter to go even though she has no clue who she is:). Watching her on the Gymtyme series just made me happy-lol. Anyway, I probably won't sign her up because it's Color War week at camp on the days of the clinic and Color War is much more important to a 7 yr old. Silly girl.

Back