OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so THAT is how littles and bigs are assigned? [we didn't have Greek life at my school]

my chapter had the advisor, the new member educator and the president pair girls up together but they first had to make a "big/little" list with the top 5 girls they wanted as their big...so i would assume it depends on the school

Question. I'm going to this book signing tomorrow for Tom Delonge. It's at 7pm. Is this some dumb thing where I have to go at like 7am to wait in line (because he seems like his fans are kinda crazy) or can I just go at like 5:00 or 6:00 and be fine?

November is fine. I mean... You'll be cold, but it's not like January/February.

What part of Chicago? You know I live here, right? [emoji2] If you need a tour guide...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
I honestly have no idea. I'll only be there from 11 AM on Saturday to 6 PM on Sunday :( wish it was longer

I'm not supposed to tell anyone because the other candidates haven't been notified yet...but since nobody here actually knows me really in real life......

I got a promotion at work. A big one. Yay me.

But I also locked myself out of my house just now...

I can't win at everything I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does anyone on here listen to jazz? For my jazz history class we have to do a recording review where we listen to a jazz album and write about it. If anyone listens to jazz and has any recommendations that would be awesome!

Does anyone on here listen to jazz? For my jazz history class we have to do a recording review where we listen to a jazz album and write about it. If anyone listens to jazz and has any recommendations that would be awesome!

does it have to be instrumental only? or just in the genre? Diana Krall is a good place to start.

does it have to be instrumental only? or just in the genre? Diana Krall is a good place to start.
I think just the genre. I'll check her out, thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I decided not to get cable when I moved and I was like "hey this was the greatest idea, I don't need cable, I don't even miss it," until now. Until I realized I will be missing out on ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween and 25 Days of Christmas celebrations :( I think I've made a terrible, terrible mistake.

You can get a free trial of sling tv. It's $20/mo normally and includes ABC Family. My husband and I have it.

https://www.sling.com/

Back